39.

Clarissa...

His hands moved up and down my shoulder sending rushes of electricity through my body, I could literally see that sparks light on my body and feel it too. The effect this man have on me, the way he controls my body make my body crave for his touch all the time. I sucked in a breath when he kissed both my shoulders then ran his finger tips against my back before zipping me up. He twirled me around, smiling satifyingly as his blue orbs roamed over my dark blue gown. On my feet is a pair of silver stilletos and silver jewelries to match. My make up looking flawless with my straighten hair that falls on my shoulder with a middle part.

"You're so beautiful" Diego whispered, bitting on his bottom lips.

"And You're so handsome" I complimented him, while I adjust his dark blue bow tie. He looks amazing in black tuxedo suit, his gold rolex sits comfortable on his left wrist and a pair of black shoe on his feet.

We are attending my dad's christmas party this evening . I tipped up a bit and kissed the love of my life before pulling away and staring deep into his eyes.

"Thank you" I said in a whisper.

"What for?" He asked cheekily.

"For forcing me to be your wife" I answered.

"Oh wow! When you said it like that, it sound terrible but I am glad I did because having you in my life has made me a happy man. I love you so much" he squeezed my hands gently.

"I love you too" Once again I kissed him.

"Shall we?" He asked as he entended his arm to me and I looped mine with his before we walked out.

*****
Just as every other christmas, the place decorated lavishly and everyone came out looking magnificent in their gowns and suits. I greeted a few persons on my way in until I spot my family and pulled Diego with me to where they were.

"Hey mom, Hey Dad" I greeted them both, kissing their cheeks.

Mom white dress gave her a goddess look with the gold belt around the waist. Her gold stilletos fits in perfectly with her gold jeweleries and her make up and hair just have her looking ravishingly. Dad also looks amazing in a white suit with black bow tie and black shoe.

"Hey baby" Mom greeted with a smile.

"Welcome Princess" then said Dad.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Messam" Diego greeted.

"Oh Diego. Welcome" Mom answered cheerfully hugging him. She is so sweet, the moment she realised Diego and I are made for each other, she accepted him as her son.

"Glad to have you here Mr. Statham" Dad said dryly which I didn't feel too happy about. I wish he could just let go off the past and accept Diego.

"Clairey!" A small voice called out to me then I felt tinny hands wrapped around my waist.

"Hello baby bro" I ruffled Clinton's hair then kissed his forehead. He dress nicely in his grey suit, looking like mini dad.

Shortly after Dad left to go give his speech with mom at his side. Diego, Clinton and I sat at a table infront just inches away from Xiomara, Sebastian and Indra. The evening was going on great and the food was devine.

"You're dad will never like me, will he?" Diego asked suddenly.

"Baby, my Dad don't hate you" I looked up at him.

"Yes he does, do you see the way he looks at me?" He asked as if he was now bothered by my father's action towards him.

I took his hands in mine and smiled at him. " My dad can never hate anyone and I am telling you that he do like you but afraid to admit it but he will, I promise you" I kissed his hand and he smiled.

Later on, I was dancing and having a good time with my friends while Sebastian and Diego sat by the bar drinking and watching us.

"Uhmm... guys how do I look?" I heard Indra asked over the music and patting her face.

"Great" I replied.

"Why?" Xiomara asked.

"He's here" She said, motioning her head to where Diego is whispering to a guy that his back his facing us.

"He who?" I asked, now we stopped dancing.

"The guy I have my eyes on" Xiomara and I looked back at the guy now we could see a good look of him.

"Bryan!" I exclaimed.

"You know him?" Xiomara asked.

"Yes he's Diego's driver but I didn't know it was him Indra crushing on" I replied, wiggling my brows.

"Please stop making fun of me, I know he is not rich and is just a regular chauffeur but I like him" Indra said dauntly.

"And nothing is wrong with that Indra. We are not making fun of you, we are just happy for you" I assured her.

"Exactly. Go talk to him" Xo pushed her towards Bryan's direction.

"What no! My boss is there" Indra resisted.

"He's leaving, go already" Xo presisted.

"Ok fine" Indra said through gritted teeth then left.

Soft music began to play and I beckoned Diego to join me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck as we sway to the music. Sebastian and Xiomara dancing beside us and Indra somewhere around here getting aquainted with Bryan. I was having a lovely evening and I didn't want it to end.

"What's on your mind?" Diego asked pulling me closer to him.

"You" I answered seductively.

"Don't tell me you are here thinking of me out of my clothes" He chuckled.

"I didn't know you could read minds" I said dramatically placing my palm over my open mouth.

"Oh so rude of you Mrs. Statham" He playfully scolded me.

"Oh my bad Mr. Statham, Why don't we get out of here so you could punish me?" I seductively said, bitting on my bottom lips.

"With pleasure" he smirked then grabbed my hands to move of when we heard the music stopped and persons gasping.

In came two police officers to our direction and then the she devil emerged from behind them with a mischievous grind on her face.

"That's her, the woman that attacked me yesterday" Taylor said pointing at me.

"Mrs. Clarissa Statham, you are under arrest for assaulting Ms. Taylor yesterday...

"Wait! What the f**k? You're not arresting my wife!" Diego barked, stepping Infront of me.

"Mr. Statham, we are doing our job" the other Officer said.

"I don't give a damn!" Diego barked again.

"What's going on here?" Dad then asked with mom behind him.

"Your daughter is getting charged for what she did to me. Look at my face, she almost scratch my eyes out"  Taylor grimmaced.

I wished my friends gave me more time so I could scratch both eyes out.

"It's ok dad, I will go with them" I pushed passed Diego but he grabbed my hands.

"Baby no, I will sort this out" I could see anger mixed with pain in his eyes.

"I know you will so allow me to go with them. I love you" I carassed his cheeks before kissing his lips. He wouldn't let go off my hand but I of to make him let go.

Everyone watched me as I was assisted out of my father's company with the two officers.

*******
What a way to end a lovely evening?

Oh well thanks for reading.

Until next chapter.

Vote comment and share.

X😍X😍
Jody-Kaye