35.

Clarissa...

I closed the window and we stood there just staring at each other. He looks terrible and really stressed. He's wearing the same clothes from this evening, his hair messy and his eyes puffy, he stared into my eyes with hurt and pain flashing through his blue orbs. My heart soften for him but still I am angry at him and I really want to hear his explanation for crushing my heart like he did.

"So..... a knocked on the door interrupted what I was about to say then I heard dad's voice, my eyes widen and so did Diego's.

"Are you ok in there princess? I heard you screamed" he asked and I signal Diego to hide in the closet which he obliged.

"I am ok dad, just a bad dream" I awkwardly said as I open the door.

He walked in and looked around the room before turning his attention back to me. If Dad know Diego sneaked in here like this, he wouldn't be please about it so I rather him not knowing.

"Julia told me that you came home upset and crying.. what happened?" He asked sitting on my bed.

"I was just having a terrible headache that is still here... I scrunched my face in pain while I rubbed my temple. " I think I need to sleep it off" I faked a yawn, hoping he would see it as his cue to leave.

"Are you sure everything is ok? Did Diego hurt you again?" He asked seriously.

"Dad can we talk about this in the morning, I'm really sleepy" I said groggily.

"Ok fine, we will continue this topic in the morning" he kissed my forehead. "Sleep well princess" he said before exiting my room.

I closed the door and wait for about five minutes before letting Diego out of the closet.

"You have to leave" I whispered, angrily.

"I will as soon as I explain myself to you" he said and took a seat at the edge of my bed. He stretched his hands out for me to hold but I ignored it and sit away from him.

"Go on" I gruffed.

"I am being honest to you Clarissa, I did not invite Taylor out on a date, she was leing....

"Then why were you at the restaurant with her?" I asked upsetting.

"Because I want to make things right. I asked her to leave, I told her I love my wife and I want to be with you Sweetheart. I was coming for you after I told her to leave, I was coming to be with you and my baby. I love you not her, I want to be with you not her, baby please just let us move pass this. I missed you so much" his words were sincere but I just couldn't allow myself to believe him.

"And why should I believe you?" I asked looking up at him.

"I recorded out conversation so I could play it to you when I come to see you. Go ahead listen to it" he said handing his phone to me.

I took it and pressed the play button and he wasn't lying. He was coming to be with me, I hand him his phone back but kept quiet. I didn't know what to do now, what to say to him. His hand place over mine and I looked up at him, his eyes loaded with tears and so was mines but mine fell first.

"I can't loose you not when we are having this baby together.... he place his other hand on my stomach and I feel my heart thumbing against my chest. " I want you to come back home, I'm lost without you Clarissa. We didn't plan all of this but it happen and I am glad it did because being with you makes me happy. I love you sweetheart" he came closer to me and stared deep Into my soul.

"I love you Diego, so much that it have me going crazy over you" I cried and laughed simultaneously.

His smile captures my heart and his warms lips came on mine powerfully, he gripped my waist and pulled me on to his lap and we kissed deeply. I missed this, I missed him and there's no way I would resist his kiss. We kissed long and hard then quickly pulled away from each other when the door pushed open and in came my father looking at us sternly. Oh God!