36.

Clarissa....

Drawing in a deep breathe, I pinched the bridge of my nose and close my eyes tightly before releasing them to take in the sight infront of us. Paparazzi swarmed infront of our home, when they noticed the black ranger driving up they rushed to the car with cameras and asking alot of question. Even though the windows were up, I was still bothered by their noise and presence. It was so rude how they just invade people's privacy even famous people need their privacy. 

"Why is the car not moving?" Diego grimaced, eyeing Bryan dangerously through the rear view mirror. I could tell he is upset about what's going on outside and so was I. I hated being in the spotlight, I just want a normal and private life with my family but with the man I'm married to that won't happen.

"They blocked the way president" he answered shakily.

"Run over anything or any one that is in the way!" He barked and I gasped.

"Babe, calm down ok?" I soothed him by caressing his cheeks. 

He looked at me, still upset but then his face slowly relax and he took a deep breath. The driver get us inside and away from the attentions and I was more than relief. Diego make sure I was out of the car before he excuse himself to go speak on his phone. I know it's about what's happening outside and I can't wait for it to disappear and forget about. I rubbed my hands together as I entered the cozy and lovely home that I missed so much.

"Clarissa! I was worrying about you" Indra voice said from behind me then I felt her hands wrapped around my body.

"I am so sorry for running off leaving you guys" I apologized once she released me.

"We understand you were in pain after what happened but I am glad you are ok" she smiled at me.

"Are you ok? I mean with all the rumors circulating the media? Those people are so rude" Indra fussed.

"Indra I am fine, Diego is taking care of it. I will tell you everything later but right now I really need to be with my husband" I kissed her cheeks before taking to leave.

_____

I entered the room with a wide smile on my face, two weeks and it felt like two months I haven't been here. I heard the shower turned on and the naughtiest idea popped into my mind. I walked over to the bathroom door and slowly open it, I walked inside until I was close to the shower. I admired Diego's body through the slide, glassy shower door before I started striping of my clothes.

Being all nude, I slide the shower door open and his eyes immediately started roaming over my body. I felt shy but I entered anyway closing the door behind me.

"I want to be with you" I whispered, holding onto his fingers.

"I'm all yours, you can be with me whenever you want" he whispered back close to my lips.

I giggled, his lips came crashing on mine and he pinned me against the wall, putting both of my hands over my head. Our tongue move together perfectly and his wet body pressed on mine sending shiver down my spine. My hands ran up and down his back teasingly and I felt his manhood getting really hard. We pulled away from the kiss to catch our breath. With one hand holding both my hands over my head, Diego used his other hand to run down my face. 

"Those beautiful eyes, that cute little nose and those lovely lips are just perfect" he whispered with his index finger on my lips. I smiled at the compliment and pressed my lips to his eagerly. He lift me up, my legs wrapped around his torso without breaking the kissed. His strong hands hold me firm in one place while he sucked on my arousing breast eagerly.