16.

Diego.....

I'm sure I was very clear on my words when I said the f**king exhibition is in a hour and the pretty devil should make it quick but knowing her,  liking to make me livid, she's taking her own damn time.

I checked my wrist watch one last time and it's now 6: 48pm which means the exhibition will start in twelve minutes time. One of the many things I hated is to be late and waiting, I'm a very impatient young man. I marched back up the the room and madly swung it opened and there she was just taking her damn time walking towards the door.

"What the hell is taking you so damn long?" I hissed at her.  I was indeed livid but that didn't get in the way of my eyes admiring how splendid she's looking in the red dress I got for her.

It fits her just like I imagined it would, I don't even know why I keep buying her dresses and in my favourite color. I hate that my heart soften each time I spoke to her in a harsh manner, but I can't let myself soften to her. She always fixed her hair so nicely and her make up always on point, not too much nor too less. My eyes travel down to her  diminutive waist and how well the dress wrapped around then I admired her long legs and how well the shoes fits her......

"Keep your eyes of me and let's go" her voice snapped me from admiring her.

I walked up to her, I don't know why but I did and was engulfed in her sweet scented perfume,  I know that smell any where she is because it's seems to be her favorite perfume. She watched me attentively but didn't move, she allowed me to removed her hair and leaned towards her ears.

________
Clarissa.....

My breath hitched,  my heart thumbing in my chest and myself wouldn't allow me to move, he removed my hair and I allowed him then I feel his warm breath on my ears.  My subconscious screaming at me to push him away but I ignored her and I don't know why.

"You're not attractive to me and I wasn't even checking you out,  I was admiring the dress and how you still look unattractive in it" he bitterly said then stepped back and brushed his jacket off.

"Asshole!" I scoffed and head out first. He hurt my feelings and I was miserable about it, I checked myself a million times in the mirror and I did look perfectly fine. I don't care how I look to him because his opinion don't matters.

We hopped in the Mercedes benz and drove quietly to the museum. We arrived a little late but didn't miss much, my hands looped with his and I was having a hard time being in this position with him. We were acting like the perfect, happily married couple, these people wouldn't believe how fake our lives are and how much we can't  stand each other.

"Diego  Statham" a voice called after him on our way to the many paintings that's out.

We stopped and turned towards the person of the voice and to my surprise, it was the other devil Xavier. He looked on our intertwined hands but didn't seems surprised because out marriage well fake marriage was all over the media.

"Clarissa Messam.... oh my apology,  I mean Clarissa Statham, haven't seen you in a while" he remarked, Instead off lashing out at him, I ignored his remarks and looked around the beautiful museum that's full of beautiful painting, I can't wait to see.

"Xavier, why are you here?" Diego asked.

"Same reason why you're here" he answered with a smirk.

"I'm just here to support the artiste" Diego shrugged still holding my hands.

"Me too" Xavier answered with a wicked grinned.

I then saw Mr. Xiang and his wife observing one of the painting, I couldn't tell what's was on it from here but they both looked amused.  I nudged Diego in the side but didn't get any response then I looked up to see his and Xavier eyes on Mr. Xiang.