17.

Clarissa....

So soft, so gently, so firm and so warm, I hugged tightly on the comfortable thing I'm sleeping on. I feel like I'd sleep here for ever, it's so warm and comfortable.

Warm!

Firm!

Movie last night!

My eyes flicked open and I froze, my hands are tightly wrapped around Diego's body on the sofa where we were watching movie last night. I have no idea that we felt asleep here and now I'm wrapped up in his arms. I can quietly remove my hands before he wakes and forget none of this happened. I quietly rose my head from his chest to make sure he's sleeping, I slowly looked up to his face and screamed. His eyes were wide opened looking at me.

"How... wh.... I jumped from the sofa.

"How your hands were wrapped around me? Well I tried pulling you off but you wouldn't let go" He answered.

"I...I did that?" I asked incredulously.

"I have no reasons to lie, I've noticed you're intrigued about my body since lately as I told you before, don't fall for me, you'll get hurt" his husky voice spoke.

"I'm sure I didn't know what I was doing in my sleep and I wouldn't dare fall for you and I've seen way better body than yours to be intrigued about" I rolled my eyes at him.

I could see what I said bothered him and I walked away know I won this round but holy hell! I was holding on to him like my life depended on it and I was liking the feeling. 

"No, no, no Clarissa" I slapped myself multiple times before heading to the bathroom, our flight is in two hours so I better start preparing myself.

___________

"Indra, I'm back!" I squealed once I spot my new friend. I do have a bestfriend Xiomara but she's in Venezuela with her family and I haven't seen her in years but we communicate on social media sometimes.

"Clarissa! I've missed you" she hugged me like I was her lost puppy.

"That's a lot of love" I smirked eyeing her.

"Oh come on, you know you are my closet friend here and not much of these maids like me because of that" she replied sadly.

"Well guess what? We don't care cause that won't stop me from being your friend" I hugged her.

"You're so sweet, now tell me about Japan, you must have a bliss with you handsome husband"

"Yes I sure did have a bliss wrapping my arms tightly around my fake husband, oh we even made a good term getting him the deal with Mr. Xiang oh and we have ice cream together and even watch a movie together..."

That's what I wanted to say but instead I said this.....

"Nothing excited happened just business"

"I don't get you Clarissa,  when I said anything to you about your husband... you don't look excited like most wife would if they have such handsome and sexy husband" she said eyeing me.

"Well, uhmmm... I don't...

"Did you just marry him for the money?" She whispered while looking around.

"Indra... no!" I almost shouted.

"Then what is it?" She persisted and I can tell she have been observing me for sometimes now.

"Ok I'll tell you but not here" I told her then grabbed her hands and lead her up to the room. I know I could trust her so I told her everything, she seems surprised by the story.