26.

Clarissa...

It didn't took me too long to reach at Sebastian law firm. Sebastian Cameron is a successful lawyer and an excellent one too, He own and operate his own lawyer firm and he has some of the best lawyers in New York working for him. I parked my car in the parking lot then exited and went straight to the entrance. I  then stopped at the receptionist area where I met with a lovely young lady name Sam. She gave me direction to which floor to go and I jumped on the elevator right away. Finally I reached the  floor where sebastian office is. There was this young lady around desk and I stopped at her.

"Good morning, is Mr. Cameron in?' I asked her politely.

" Good morning,  yes he is.... Do you have an appointment with him?' she asked, checking me out.

"No I don't, you can tell him it's Clarissa, Diego Statham's wife" upon hearing Diego's name, her eyes widen and she check me out for some second, I have to clear my throat to get back her attention.

"I am sorry, I will call him right away" She did a small bow then talked to Sebastian on the phone and he gladly accepted my visit.

I walked inside of his office and saw him around his desk smiling at me. His office is beautiful with all brown furniture's, a large window that gives a good view outside and two beautiful flowers at each side of the office also it was spacious but nothing like Diego's.

"And what have brought my best friend's beautiful wife here this morning" he smiled as he approached me with a friendly hug and kissed both cheeks.

"I need to ask you something" I told him with sadness evident in my voice.

"Ok, take a seat" he guide me to the chair infront of his desk and I sit.

He then walked around his desk and take a seat, he even told his P.A not to disturb him until his meeting with me was finish.

"So what do you want to ask me?' He spoke first.

"It's about Taylor, What was the relationship she have with Diego?' I asked directly.

"Clarissa, Diego will kill me for sa....

"Sebastian I need to know please" I cut him off.

He heaved a sigh and rubbed his hands through his messy hair. I know I am putting him a difficult position right now but I need to know. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"She was his first and true love. He loved her with everything he got but then she hurt him. They were engaged and planning their wedding when she disappeared. Two weeks before the wedding she wrote him a letter and gave back the ring and then she was gone. He searched all over for her but couldn't find her, she didn't once contact him and he never see her again. It broke him, he was so hurt drinking became his habit and almost took his life. He went to rehab and he became bitter against woman that is why it puzzled me at first when I heard that he got married then he told me it was a business proposal" he finished off Diego's poignant story.

"So you know that we were just pretending?" I asked lowly.

"Yes I figured it out then he explained it out to me and then he came back to me and told me that he is falling for you and was fighting it. I told him you are a beautiful lady that he should consider to be the woman for the rest of his life then I heard it from him. Diego once again said he love someone and that's you clarissa" he said looking up at me.

My heart warms when I heard that, he told his bestfriend that he love me. It still hurt though that he was looking at Taylor's photo and the way he spoke to me this morning.

"But Taylor is back and I am afraid he is still in love with her" I said hurtfully.

"To be honest Clarissa, the love he had for her could still be there because he loved her deeply"