10.

Clarissa ..

" Dad, I'm sure I'm ok. Diego treats me well, you can't tell that this is a fake marriage. Dad this will all be over soon and we all get back to our life" I assured my dad with lies again. I've never lied to my father this much in my life but I need him to stop worrying about me and focus on the company. Still I'm a little concerned of what the devil is going to do to me for what I did to him last night. he deserved it, every bit of it for hurting my arm.

"Princess are you still there?' dad asked breaking my trance.

" I'm right here d.....

The knockings on the door caused me to jumped a bit whenI remember Diego beating down the door last night. I haven't been out all morning and I'm starving. Another knock on the door and I ended the call with dad. I tiptoed to the door and put my ears close to it.

"Go away Diego, I'm not coming out " I said but that wasn't his voice I heard.

"It's me Indra, the maid that is assign to you.... I'm here with you breakfast Ms. Statham" the voice said.

Oh so he's using her to get me to open the door... hell no! Not happening.

"I'm not hungry Indra" I said but my stomach was saying something different.

"Please eat Ms. Statham, president would roast me if he know I let his wife starve" she said pleasingly.

Wife! Oh please... FAKE WIFE!!!!

That's what I want to scream at her but instead I said this.....

"Is my husband out there with you?"

"No mam, he went out early this morning" she said but I still didn't believe her.

I slowly open the door and peeked out but she was alone so I quickly opened up the door and ushered her in. She looked surprised but she wouldn't understand that I'm hiding from my fake husband..  the devil... I quickly locked the door and turned to her my assign maid.

"So where did my husband went to?" I asked hoping he'll be out for long so I can go take a walk on that beautiful beach side.

"I'm not sure Ms. Statham, he just told me to make sure you eat and be ok" she said placing the stray of food down.

"It's Clarissa... no need to call me Ms. Statham" I told her feeling disgust of the fake name.

Everything is fake... the wedding,  the kissed, the gentle touches,  the vows and the husband.  My whole life is fake. How can I get from graduating from college in the UK to come be someone's fake wife? I did not see that coming, I really didn't.

"I was told to address you as Ms. Statham, I really don't want to loose this job so I have to obey the rules, I'm sorry Ms. Statham" she said desperately.

"Ok understand but just call me Clarissa when my husband's not around, ok?" I told her.

"Ok Ms. Sta... I mean Clarissa" she smiled.

She's a really pretty girl, about my age or a year older, dark complexion with nice thick hair and a very good shape. She's about 5"5 and you could see she have a great personality. I like her, she has that innocence looks like me when I was just in college. 

I don't even remember when I got this fierce.... oh yes! It was back in college when I was a freshman and the older kids would want to treats the freshman's like they were kindergarten kids. I wasn't having that so trained myself to be ready to stand up to them and I did make it out just fine.

"Ok I'll just eat here and thank you Indra" I said sweetly to her.  I see how fearful she's of the devil and I didn't want her to think I'm like him.

"You're welcome Ms... sorry, Clarissa" she said before walking off to the door but I stopped her.

"Uhmm, Indra? Please let me know as soon as my husband returns"

She nodded head in response and let her self out. I turned to the presentable meal on the stray and devoured with that thought of going down by the beach afterwards.....

******

From ever since growing up, I always like going to the beach. I just love the rushing of the wave and the sunlight tickling my skin. I quickly threw on a yellow two piece bikini and a black sandals. I placed my hair in a bun and grabbed my beach towel before peeking though the door.

I haven't heard from Indra as if the devil returned so I slowly walked out, observing my sounding. I know I've hurt his manhood alot so he must be madly pissed. I reached the stairs,  I looked down but all I saw was the maids and they all greeted me nicely.

"Indra?" I called out when I saw her passing by with some towels.

"Yes Clarissa " she whispered while looking around.

"I'm going down by the beach and I need you there. Pack me lunch and meet me outside" I instructed her.

"Ok mam, I'll be there" she replied,  I didn't pay the 'mama's mind because I see that she's uncomfortable calling me by my first name.

My feet touched the sand,I smiled joyfully and dug my toes deeper in the sand.  I stretched my hands aside and looked up in the beautiful sky. At least I'm enjoying this part of my honey moon.

"Indra, join me. Let's enjoy this day together" I told her.

"I'm sorry Clarissa but I can't.  I'm on duty and president will fire me immediately if I do" she responded fearfully.

"You're my personal maid which mean I'm your boss. I said come and join me. Have fun with me" I said turning to her.

She hesitated but I presisted, she took her shoes off and enjoyed the sand on her feet. I saw that smile of relaxation on her face, I know she must feel relief from inside that house working as a slave.

"What the hell is going on here? Aren't you suppose to be on duty?" I loud voice boomed and I turned to see the devil.  His eyes cold and staring at Indra angrily.

"I..I.. am..sorry sir" she stuttered while nervously putting her shoes on.

"Why yelling at her like that? She was doing her job... isn't she my assigned maid?" I walked up to the devil forgetting he wants to kill me for what I did last night.

Indra was intimidated by him and I couldn't have him speaking to her so harshly.  I walked by her side and challenged him with that death glare he's giving me.

"Get back inside and back to work!" He shouted at her and she scrambled away after whispering "yes sir".

"You arrogant b....

He grabbed my hands cutting me off. It wasn't just an ordinary grabbed,  it was painful and feels like my soul is leaving my body.

"You're hurting me, your arrogant beast" I screamed, pulling from him but his gripped was strong like an werewolf.

He didn't speak, he just keeps on pulling me towards the beach house. He slammed the door open and I was hoping he would let me go since we'll be in public but he didn't. No one was in inside so he pulled me upstairs in pain,  opened the room door and pushed me in. I fell on the cold concrete and bounced my hip.

"Ouch! Oh my God!" I screamed but he quickly slapped his hands over my mouth, I was now muffling.

"Shut the f**k up! You don't give orders around here and you don't dare take my workers of their duty to do stupid things with you" he whispered dangerously in my ears.

By now, my eyes were dripping tears. My hip hurts and he's handling me so rough, my body feels numb. He moved his hands from my mouth and pulled me up and pushed me on the bed.

"Since we playing the hurt game.... take those off" he said with no emotion pointing to my bikini.

I gasped and widen my eyes in surprise.

*********
Another chapter for you guys to enjoy. 

Comment what happens next...

Until next chapter.  Bye.

X😍X😍
Jody~kaye