13.

Clarissa....

To my surprise the dress fits perfectly fine, I wasn't going to wear it but I had to at least tried it and when I did, it was magnificent. It let me looks bright and it just clinched on to me like it was designed just for me.

I attempted to take it off many times but gosh I just couldn't,  it was in my favorite color and the gold stilettos just let it popped more. I finished up the small bun on the top of my head, it's a half up and half down style. I did my makeup and spray sweet Rihanna cologne on myself then head out.

My heart beat fast as I approached the dinning room but then my eyes found Noona and I felt relax a bit.

"My beautiful grand daughter, welcome" she greeted me happily and in a bear hug.

"It's nice to have you Noona" I smiled hugging her back.

The beast was looking at us and then I caught the frame of someone beside him. I looked at the person and he was truly handsome, tall with a beautiful smile. He has the height almost like the devil's,  cute hazel eyes and dark shinny hair. From his smile I could tell he was nothing like the beast but who is he?

"Hi, I'm Sebastian, your husband's best friend " he introduced himself before the devil did. I didn't think he was going to anyway.

"I'm Clarissa, it's nice meeting you" I smiled at him and the devil cleared his throat.

"Diego you have a very beautiful wife here, I hope you treat her like the queen she is" he said and I found myself giggling at the way he called me 'queen'.

"Now sebastian take your hands off Diego's wife and let's have dinner" Noona said and sebastian laughed.

He have a nice personality, the devil didn't look please about something and I wonder what it is cause I'm wearing the dress he bought me. We sat down, having a lovely dinner. I avoid Diego as much as I could, sebastian didn't stop talking and Noona laughed right through.

She seems happy and I just wondered, how the hell Diego been around such nice people and still he's a beast. It's very strange but it's not my business to find out so I'd leave it alone.

"You seems quiet Clarissa, is everything ok with you and Diego?" Nonna asked.

I looked over at him and his eyes was already on me. He have that look as if he's giving me a warning. 

"We are good Noona,  I'm just not feeling well" I lied, all I want is to get out of the same room with him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm just having cramps" I lied again. I'm sorry Noona.

"Do you want me to get you painkillers sweetheart?" He asked and I choked.

I know he's pretending but why the hell it sounded as if he care. I looked up on him and he looked back at me.

"N--no, I took some before coming here, it will soon kick in"

"Awww! What a wonderful couple?" Sebastian said.

"I didn't know you would find love again bro after  Taylor" sebastian added and Diego got tense.

He looked a sebastian as if he wants to pull his tongue out for saying that. That name brings flames to his eyes and he wasn't please. Who's that Taylor?

"Don't you ever speak of that name around me again sebastian" he said cruelly.

"Diego calm down" Noona said and her smiles were gone.

"I'm sorry bro, I thought you we....

"Just shut up sebastian!" Diego snapped.

"Ok you two, I will not tolerate this type behavior at the dinner table... you two better works this out and let's continue out peacefully dinner. Understood?" Noona said sternly.