20.

Diego......

So she is going to ignore me in my own house, I thought to myself as I entered my study's. I normally go to the golf court on Saturdays but I wasn't in the mood this today and I wonder why because I am always present there. The image of her kept clouding my mind and she just walked passed me earlier today like I was not there, she haven't spoke to me or slept in the room from our last encountered that did not went well. Enough about her, I decided to get myself busy with work and careless if she wants to talked to me or not.

Two hours later I was still working. I decided on taking a break so head out for a walk and also to see if Clarissa return. I stopped by the kitchen first and told the head chef to prepare my lunch then I walked outside to see if her car was back but it wasn't there.

"Where did she went?" I asked myself.

I don't even know why I care where she goes, I should be glad that she is not here to taunt me with her fiery mouth. All week I haven't heard her voice and I kind of miss arguing with her even though she do spat some harsh word at me.

"You're lunch is ready President" said Bolton, the head chef. He monitor the kitchen and also do some of the cooking because I trust him.

"Ok" I answered as I flicked my phone out of my pocket and dial Mr. Messam's number.

I don't even know why I'm calling him but I just have this feeling that I need to know where Clarissa went. Her parents house would be the only place she would go on a Saturday.

"Hello" Messam answered dryly. I know he despised me for taking his daughter as a business agreement.

"Pleasant day to you Mr. Messam, is my wife there with you?" I asked getting straight the point.

"No, she's not and why are you calling and asking me about my daughter when I put her in your hands to take care of?" He asked and I could tell he's upset.

"Just give me a call if you see her or know where she is... Do enjoy the rest of your day" I grimaced, hanging the phone up.

So if she's not at her parent's then where the hell is she? I called chris to get a search team out to all the stores in New York City and hours later she haven't been at any of them and she is still not home. I no longer feel hungry, I ordered everyone to leave the house because right now the only person I want to see is her.... That pretty little devil.

__________
Clarissa....

"I need to talk to you" he said more like demand .

He didn't stick around for my reply, he just walked away down the hall. I followed behind him and as I passed by, I did not see anyone in sight not even the chefs. He must have fired them all.... Why am I even going with him? Last time I checked I wasn't talking to him, I stopped myself.

"Get in" he scoffed and that's when I realised I was standing outside his office.

"Why?" I asked deadpan.

He face expression showed how annoyed he is, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside then closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked pulling my hands from him.

"Where were you?" He asked seriously, like he is my father.

"Out why?" I asked with a badass attitude.

"Out where?" He stepped to me and I took two stepped back.

Why the hell all these questions about where I was? We aren't speaking to each other and we don't care what each other do because we are just conducting business as far as I can concern. He is operating like an insecure husband and I'm hating this interrogating. I'm a grown ass woman, who can go where ever I want and do what ever like.

"Answer me!" He demanded.

"I'm not a child so stop asking me where I was because it's none of your concern" I challenged him even though he's getting upset, I was intimidated by him.

"You are my f**king wife so you are my concern and I know you were not with you family so where were you?" He asked dangerously.

I didn't like the tone of is voice neither his demeanor and how he did he know that I was not at my Parent's? Why would he be checking on me when he don't even give a damn about me? I didn't want to go down this road with him so I decided to just answer his damn question and leave.

"I've been out with my friends Xiomara and Indra" I told him.

"Noona asked for us to come to dinner tomorrow" he said calmly and walked over to his desk.

"Ok, can I go now?" I asked.

"No, I have something for you" he dipped into the top drawer of his desk and took out an envelope.

He walked over to where I was standing and hand it to me.

"What is this?" I asked before accepting it.

"You asked to many question, just take it" there he goes again with his short temper.

I was anxious to see what's in there so I collected it from his hands then turned to leave when he stopped me again.

"You need to stop sleeping in the guest room, people are talking" he said and I nodded before heading out.

______
I returned to the guest room and took a quick shower then get dressed in a knee length leggings and oversized Tshirt. My eyes traveled to the white envelope on the bed and I quickly tore it open and feast my eyes.

Dear Clarissa,

This is my apology letter to you for all the wrongs I have done to you. I am sorry for threatening to take away your father's company, I am sorry for hurting you on the night of our wedding, I am sorry for the harsh words I have said yo you, I am sorry for causing you pain and most of all I am deeply sorry for forcing myself to see your nakiness without your permission. I know it will not easy to forgive me for what I have done but I just want you to know how sorry I am also I am sorry for forcing you to marry me but I did it to make Noona happy but we signed an agreement so we will continue until I figured out a way to tell Noona that I lied to her. I am sorry for kissing you and I will not do it again. I hope you accept my apology and let's just try working along each other until this is all over.

Best regards
D.Statham.
_________________

Wow! Diego Statham apologized to me, I have to read the letter three more times because I can not believe he wrote me an apology letter. He did not have the courage to say all this from his mouth but still he wrote a letter and I really don't know how to respond to it.

Placing the letter back in the envelope, I slipped on my pink fuzzy slippers and head out of the guest room. My hands stucked on the doorknob for a while before I pushed the door open, he was not inside so I turned to go to his study's but then I met him at the door walking in.

"I have read your letter" I said showing him the letter in my hand.

"Good" he said then walked passed me.

What a complicated man. I thought.

"You could have said it all from your mouth" I dropped myself of the bed.

"I don't do apology so consider yourself lucky you got it on paper" he said bitterly.

"Do you even meant any of this?" I asked him because there he is again speaking to me harshly.

He walked up to me with no emotion, my heart started beating fast. He stretched over me on the bed, the position he was in, his face was close to mine and his lips were at my ears.

"If I didn't meant it then I wouldn't wrote it" he whispered into my ear and his warm breathe tickled my ear, making me feeling giddy.

He then picked up the pillows behind me, crawled on the bed leaving me hot and bothered. I guess I wanted him to something else.

**********

Another update. Please enjoy.

X😘X😘

Jody ~Kaye.