8.

Clarissa....

As a child going up, I always imagined my wedding to be like no other, to be unique and full of happiness, I always imagined my husband to be the most handsome and charming man that will captivate my heart, I imagined the happy smile on my family's faces and I imagined it to be perfect but sadly this is nothing like my imagination.

Here I am right now with my hands loop around my dad's arm, ready to walk down the aisle. My white mermaid dress, spread on the floor, hiding my silver stilettos. My hair place in a neat bun with a bang and Vail dropped over my face.  White bouquet in my hand and music playing in the background and unfamiliar faces staring at me, some happy while some look disgust especially those ladies sitting on the right.  My dad wasn't pleased about this but I convinced him to, I told him it's a one year contract in which I lied but that's the best thing I could say for him to partially agreed.

Noona looked so excited, it looks as if she's the one getting marry. As I stepped closer to the alter, I could see the devil looking down on me. He dressed well in a grey three piece suite, shinny black shoes and a neat shave. He looks good, but still I can see the devil behind his appearance.  I put on the best smile I could even though my inside was flooding with sadness.

"I'll understand if you want to cancel this nonsense right now princess" My dad muttered into my ears.

"It's ok dad, I'll go through it because I love you so much and It won't be for long" I assured him.

Once I got to the alter, my dad flashed Diego a mean mugged before placing my hands in his. With his act on, he gentle held my hands and stared at me. Suddenly the reverend begins the ceremony and I got lost of everything.

I wasn't hearing anything,  I was only seeing my dad's sad face, mom wasn't looking extremely happy but for my sake she cooperated and Clinton just sat there playing on his phone.  Everything else was a blurry to me, camera flashing from all angles and videoing.

"I do"

The ceremony was full of people I don't even know, what am I doing? I can't go through with this....

"Clarissa!" Diego called startled me and I look up at him then at everyone looking at me.

"Do you Clarissa Messam, take Diego Statham to be your lawful husband?" The reverend asked.

I looked up at Diego then on the my family,  he took my hands in his and gentle squeeze it bringing my attention back to him.

You need to do this Clarissa...

No you don't...

It's for the sake of your family....

You'll find another way around this....

I shook the disturbing voices from my head and smile sweetly.

"I do" I said looking up at him.

His gripped loosen from my hands and I could tell he's relieved. The rest of the ceremony continue and we exchange our fake vows cause none of us meant what we said in them. Now was the part that have my heart thumbing in my chest. Everyone's staring and I was nervous as hell.

"You're now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

He slowly pulled my vail up and stared at me with no emotion.  My heart increase more and more as his face slowly approached mine. It's just a damn kiss! Let's just get it over with but still my body stayed one place.

"This means nothing" he mouthed before placing his wet lips on mine. 

Neither one of us move our lips but no one noticed cause they started cheering. I pulled away first cause I was uncomfortable and I could tell he was too.

_________

After the reception we left to where we'll spend our honey moon. We sat in the back of his gold BMW as his driver takes us to where ever we're going. He didn't say where and none of us mentioned a word in the car. But I was curious of where he's taking me,  so I spoke. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked but he ignored me and continued tapping on his phone.

How rude? I grimace and grabbed the phone from his hand, now I got his attention. 

"What the hell?" He hissed. His driver didn't pay attention to us since he know about the fake life we living.

"I'm talking to you, I'm now your wife so I need answers" I spoke to him sternly while hiding his phone behind me.

"You'll see when you get there, now give me my phone" he grimaced.

"That's not an answer dumb head"

"Well that's what you're getting little wench"

"I'm not a wench and stop calling me name. I need to know where I'm going with a psychopath like you" I said defensively.

"Well that's what you are in my eyes, a little wench and not my f**king wife unless we're in public....Now give me my damn phone and shut up"

His words stings me, he treats and talks to me as if I'm less than an human. I was mad, my temper got the best of me and I whined window down and three his phone outside. He grabbed at me but was too slow cause it was already out the window. He called out for his driver to stop the car and go pick his phone when he returned his phone was smashed and have no use.

"You f**king crazy b!tch! Look what you did?" He gruffed.

He grabbed my arm and dug in nails in my skin, it felt like I've been burned by fire. I winced pulling my arm but the pain got worst and he wasn't letting go.

"D- stop! You're hurting me" I winced but he didn't stop, he stared at me lividly.

He dug deeper in my flesh and I couldn't believe he was such a beast, he did all this in completely silence and staring deep into my eyes.

"Please stop!" I screamed.

He finally released my arms and I fell back in the car door. My arms was on fire, I trace my finger along the area and saw blood on them. I looked over at him with my eyes watery and he have that "I don't care" look on his face. I know he's a arrogant bastard with no respect but a didn't know he would really abuse a lady.

"Next time you mess with me, things will be worst" he muttered lividly.

The driver looked at me through the rare mirror with sadness in his eyes. I couldn't speak, I was in pain all I did was let my tears flow and try to accept that this is my life now and there's no turning back.  If I try to terminate the contract now after the wedding, I'll have to pay him triple of what my dad owes him.

I'm in hell with the devil himself.....

__________
Another update for my lovely readers. Thanks for reading and please like, share and comment. 

I'll be updating another chapter soon so stay tune.

X😘X😘

Jody~Kaye.