18.

Diego.....

"Chris into my office now!" I barked through the telecom.

"Y-yes president" came his shaky reply.

My head was giving me a terrible headache,  I'm not thinking straight all I can see his my hands around her waist, her soft lips that I couldn't resist kissing. I wanted to do so much more to her this morning but I have to stopped myself, I don't know why I kissed her and the fact that she kissed me back, I could tell she's feeling something for me.

"President?"

I need to get her out of my head and I need to get rid of these feelings that's acting up inside of me, this should be temporary just to make Noona happy not for me to fall for her. Her fierce attitude and how brave she is really attracts me because most woman wouldn't stand up to me like she did infact no woman as ever talked to me like she did. At first I was bothered by her attitude but now, I can tell she can stand up for herself whenever she's alone......

"President I'm here" Chris interrupted my thoughts.

"What!" I barked giving him a harsh stare.

"Y-you called me President" he weakly said.

"Oh, I've been looking through these documents that asked you to correct and I'm still seeing mistakes.... why?" I grimaced.

"Uhmmm... president, I'm...might of fall asleep when doing them" he stuttered.

"I'm guessing your tired of this job, am I right?" I asked walking around my desk with the files.

"No president, I love my job very much" his voice said shakily.

"If you do, you better get these fix" I gruffed throwing the files on him. "Another mistake like this, you'll be out of this company for good" I threatened him.

"Yes President,  I'm sorry" he apologized then quickly exit my office.

My mood was on and off, I was so bothered by the fact that a certain someone keeps clouding my mind. I need to get her out before things gets to deep and  I really don't want that, there's no way I'm letting another woman near this heart of mine again.

******
Clarissa...

Stupid! Stupid! Girl. Why did I give in? Why did I kissed him back? Now I'm feeling awful even though I was enjoying his lips on mine, I was too easy. I'm hating myself right now for such slutty behavior, I let him have his way with me and I would have allow him to go further. What's was I thinking? Stupid Clarissa! That's not like me.

"Miss are you going to order?" A voice asked and then I realized I was next in line.

I was at the cafe getting coffee for dad and I. I didn't even have breakfast because of what took place this morning, the memory kept flashing through my mind and it's very difficult to ignore.

"I'd like two cappuccino please" I ordered then pay the for them.

I then collected them from the barista, just before I reached the door I bumped into someone and almost spill my beverages.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized to the person.

"Its o..... Clarissa?" The person asked and I was surprised when I realized who it was.

"Xiomara!" I exclaimed, she's my childhood bestfriend and I have no idea she was back from Venezuela.

"I can't believe it's you, when did you get back from the UK?" Xiomara asked.

"A couple months ago and you,  I didn't know you were back from Venezuela"

"I've been here for just two days now,  I should have called and let you know I'm coming back but then again I didn't kn..... oh my god! Is that a wedding ring?" She exclaimed, drifting from what she was saying at first.