4.

Clarissa..

I walked away smiling with victory, feeling proud of myself that I just messed up Diego's deal with Mr Xiang. You guys must be saying I just made things worst but I know what I'm doing. As I walked out of the restaurant, I spot a black ranger hover and I approached it quickly.

A man well dressed in black Armani suit and with a serious expression, open the vehicle door for me and I nodded at him before taking my seat. Beside me sits, Xavier Hernandez a competitor of Deigo Statham.

"I've done what you've asked now it's your turn to do what you promise" I said turning to face him.

"We'll done Ms Messam" he said reaching for a envelope from beside him.

He smiled charmingly, giving me those flirty eyes while handing the envelope to me. I ignore his flirtatious behavior towards me and took the envelope from his hands.

"Thank you" I said, ripping it open and reveal what's in it.

I gave him an unpleasant look when I noticed what we agreed on wasn't fulfilled.

"This wasn't what we agreed on Xavier" I said in a deadpan tone.

"I know honey but that's what I can give to you until I seal the deal with Mr Xiang then you'll get the rest" he replied.

"That's wasn't the deal, I held up my end of the bargain so you should too. This can't pay off my father's death and what I just did will make Diego have no mercy on my father" I said angrily, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry but this is what I can help you with right now, Take it or leave it" he replied shrugging his shoulder.

My blood started to boil in my body and I could feel my adrenaline pumping in my veins. I just made matters worst with Diego and now I won't be able to pay him off by the end of the week. I can't believe I was so foolish to make a deal with Javier and he's no better than Diego.

I didn't know how I could help my dad and I was so desperate that I made a deal with the devil and now he screwed me over. I stared at him long and hard before flashing the envelope with the thirty thousand dollars in his face.

"I'll get you back for this Xavier, Mark my words" with that, I popped the car door open and got out of it.

****
Diego

After a minute or two, I snapped myself from my trance and madly walked out of the restaurant to have a word with that pretty devil. When I stepped outside there was no sign of her so I approached my driver who was leaning against my car.

"Did you see a lady walked out just now?" I asked him looking around for her.

"Uhmm.. sir? A few lady walked out so...

"Are you dumb? She just walked out in a preach color looking dress!" I snapped at him.

"Oh you mean cream colo.... I glanced at him with a deadpan look for correcting me. I hate to be corrected cause I'm never wrong. He gulped before replying.

"She went that way" he point north.

I spun around to where his finger is pointing and was just in time to see her stepping out of a black ranger hover looking upset. I moved off swiftly to her direction and then my phone rang slowing my pace.

"This better be important Chris" I sneered over the phone.

"Uhmm... yes sir it is... your grandmother just have another seizure and is in the hospital"

My pace instantly cut when I heard the terrible news about my grandmother. I forgot about the pretty devil and rushed back to the car and informed the Bryan to take me to the hospital.