11.

Diego...

"W-what?" She stuttered and I know she heard me clearly. I wasn't f**king with her, she's always making things bad for herself. She almost killed me last night when she sent that powerful kick right into my crotch.  I saw every star in the sky then she locked me out of my master's bed room. She will think twice before disobeying me when I'm done with her.

"I'm sure you heard what I said and don't let me ask twice else I'll do it my f**king self" I told her seriously.

I always having problem controlling myself and seeing her looking like this just have me intrigued of what's under that bikini. She's still not my type but I can take disadvantage of her since she's wearing my ring. I'm f**king horny right now. Since I just got married,  I can't be seen bringing any woman here because I'm sure Noona would hear and that would be to much spotlight on my life.

"I'm not doing that" she finally spoke and her voice just pissed me off more.

"You really don't want to challenge me wench, you won't win" I said stepping to her. I didn't care right now that I'm about to hurt her, all I care about is getting satisfied sexually.

_______

Clarissa...

He can't be serious. There's no way I'm going to let him see my nakiness or to force himself on me. I stepped back and grabbed the sheet from the bed and wrapped myself around in it. My eyes widen when I looked at his pants and saw his bulge. He definitely want to have sex with me.

"Diego... please" I found myself begging when he stepped closer.

"It's too late to beg, you should have think before crossing me" he said, walking up to me and grabbed on my top.

"Stop! I'm going to inform you to Noona" I screamed while hitting his hands that's on my top.

He paused and a sigh in relief. He looked deep into my eyes and I pushed his hands off me.

"I hope when you tell her you know that  you will be terminating the contract and you'll owe me triple of what your dad borrowed and I'll need it as soon as you do" he said deadly then started tugging on my top causing the sheet to fell.

He ripped my bra off and my breast was exposed. He feast his eyes and lick his lips.  My eyes was filled with fear but he didn't seems to notice or care. My screamed didn't mean anything to him and he turned the tv up high, I'm sure no one is hearing me.

"Diego! Stop!" I begged once her reached to my bottom and ripped my underwear off before I could stop him.

I couldn't even fight him off, I tried,  I tried so hard but he was stronger than me. He was touching me everywhere he wasn't supposed to. I cried, I begged but he didn't stop. He started stripping his clothes off.

"Diego, please stop! I know this is not you. You're not an rapist" I said pleasingly.

He stopped, he finally stopped pulling off his clothes and stared at me. He looked as if he just came back to himself and wonder what he was doing. I cried softly,  covering my self from him.

He grabbed his clothes and rushed out of the room and I silently thank God for rescuing me.

*****

Diego.....

What the f**k! I know I said I didn't care but I was, I was just fighting that 'feel sorry for' feeling but it was there. I ignored her begging, her cries, the fear in her eyes. I wanted to f**k her so bad,  I admit,  she have a great body and I just couldn't control myself. Nonna didn't grow me up like this but I have my reasons to be bitter against woman.

"President, are you alright?" One of the maid asked, suzie I think is her name.

I then noticed I was standing in front of my study's with my hands on the doorknob.  I was stucked there for a while. I looked up on suzie, who's biting on her bottom lips and looking on me flirtatiously.

"No I'm not okay" I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her close to me. She giggled and I quickly pushed her and myself into my study's and close the door properly.

"No on should know about this especially my wife" I whispered harshly in her ears.

"You're secret is safe with me President" she said seductively.

I wasted no time pushing her head down to my rising shaft and she started working her tongue around it. It feel f**king good, so good that I have my hands in her hair tugging her head hard and deep on my shaft. I heard her gagged but I continued. 

"F**k! Oh yeah!" I groaned.

I feel like I want to nut in her mouth but I didn't, I scooped her up, turned her back way. Her small ass popped in the air and I ripped her black thong off. My shaft was ready so I enter her center roughly.

"Oh f**k President!" She moaned.

"Keep your voice down" I whispered into her ears while my hands in her hair.

"Ok baby" she moaned.

"Don't call me that" I thrust hard in her and she let out a loud scream, I have to quickly covered her mouth.

I want to get the image of what I was doing to Clarissa out of my head, I want her face crying out of my head. I thrust hard and deep into my maid, I'm sure she'll be swore when I'm done with her. I was a beast when it comes to having sex, I wasn't like that but after.... I just became this person.

"Awwwww!" I groaned lowly as I nut in her. She moaned and gripped the desk tightly,  I could see her knuckles get white.

As soon as she dress her self up, I asked her to leave. I thought that would keep Clarissa out of my head but it didn't help. Her red, puffy eyes are still in my head and I'm having that guilty feeling.

I sigh lowly and dropped myself in the spinning chair. My heart pumped in my chest when I heard the facetime sound on my laptop. It was Noona.

F**k! Clarissa must reported me to her.

********

Short chapter but I hope you guys still give it your love. Please support and comments.

Next chapter coming up.

Bye.

X😍X😍

Jody~Kaye