Chapter Thirty

Mckenna Pov

Around 11 o'clock Jennifer, Trent, and Ranae decided to leave saying it was late and we had school in the morning.

"Thanks for coming, I really enjoyed it" my dad said mostly to Ranae.

"Thank you for the invite, I enjoyed myself as well"

"Here I'll walk you to your car" she nodded and they walked outside to the car, leaving Nick, Jennifer, and Trent with me.

"Are you leaving when we are?" -Trent said to Nick

"No, I'm sticking around for a little while longer" Nick said surprising me.

"Oh really now?" I grinned up at Nick and he slung his arm around me.

"Only if it's okay with you"

"Yeah it's fine" he smiled at me and my heart started beating faster.

"Yep it had absolutely nothing to do with Nick" Jennifer said to me and we both started laughing. The boys just looked confused because they didn't get it. "Don't worry about it" she said to them.

Us four chatted for a little while longer and then we said our goodbyes and they walked to the car.

I saw my dad hug Ranae before she got into the car. He likes her! A small smile formed on my face as I thought about it. He waved to Jennifer and Trent as they left. Trent honked the horn twice before they was out of sight.

"Why are you still here?" my dad questioned Nick as he walked back in the house shutting the door.

"I just wanted to stay a little longer with Scarlett. If that's okay with you"

My dad looked at him for a minute then said, "Alright but don't stay to late" Nick nodded and I started pulling him upstairs to my room, "And hey!" we stopped halfway up the stairs, "Keep your hands off" my dad said in all seriousness.

"Yes sir"

I laughed softly "Goodnight dad"

"Goodnight"

........................................................................

After I changed into my pajamas, Nick and I were laying on my bed looking in the mirror on the ceiling. Being so close to him in such an intimate situation was making my body heat.

"Can I tell you something" Nick said out of the blue.

"Sure"

"Since I first came here and saw this mirror I've been having fantasies about doing dirty things to you while you watch" he whispered hotly into my ear.

"Oh" was all I could manage to say because his statement made me speechless. My breathing started to get shallow and my body became aroused. I knew he could sense and or smell my arousal.

"I want to touch you so bad but I told your dad I wouldn't" he sat up on the bed, "I should probably go" he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and started putting his shoes on.

I got sad and disappointed that he was leaving. I've come to really enjoy his company and was comfortable being around him.

"Hey I'll see you tomorrow" he stroked the side of my face and got up.

"I'll walk you out" I only said I would so that I could have a little more time with him.

When we finally got down stairs I opened the front door for him to leave. He told me bye then walked down the porch steps. Before he got to the last step he turned around and come back up the steps standing in front of me. He grabbed my face and kissed me before I could ask why he came back.

I grabbed the sides of his shirt as our kiss started to deepen. His tongue played with mine and I let out a soft moan. He pulled back and looked me deep in the eyes, "See you later sweetheart" then he turned around and left. I watched him until I couldn't see him anymore, with a sigh and his kiss still burning my lips, I turned around and shut the door.

I think I love him....