Chapter Twenty-Two

Nicklaus pov

I could tell that she was upset or on edge when she came running outside. At first I thought it was because of me but when we went in the house I could tell it was more than that.

Then all of a sudden it's like she snapped. Her eyes turned red and she started yelling and trowing things. I was caught completely off guard. I didn't know what to do. I was even more shocked at her sudden change of eye color. I've never seen that before. I stood frozen to the spot as I watch her go from rage to tears.

"I can't loose you too" she barely whispered and fell sobbing to the floor.

My heart was beating fast as I walked over to her and I knelt in front of her. "Scarlett?" she continued to cry, "Scarlett, baby look at me" she still didn't look up at me. I pulled her into my lap and held her from behind.

She turned around in my arms and cried into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and gently rocked her. "I don't know what I would do if I loose him" she said to me while crying.

I got hot with jealousy. So she's crying over another guy! "Who?" saying through clenched teeth.

"My.. My.. My dad" she cried harder when she said it and my jealousy went away. I didn't say anything else just continued to hold her.

After a while she spent from crying, fell asleep in my arms. I got up off the floor with her in my arms and sat down on the couch. I adjusted her so that her head was on my lap and her body stretched out on the sofa. There was a quilt on the sofa so I covered her up with it.

As she slept I admired her beauty. She looked soft and gentle. Her lips were slightly parted and her face was relaxed. "Your so beautiful" I whispered softly while stroking her hair careful not to wake her.

I didn't want to fall asleep, I wanted to keep looking at her, but my eyes were heavy and sleep overtook me. I dreamt that we were doing a lot more than just laying on the couch.

......................................................................................

                                                                  McKenna pov

I woke to the sound of soft breathing and a warm arm around me. I took me a minute to realize that it was Nicklaus who was around me. Oh My God Nick!! I cried in front of him. Again! Not only that, but I fell asleep on him also!

"Your such an embarrassment" I whispered harshly to myself.

"What did I do?" he said sleepily. His voice was deeper than usual because he just woke up.

I didn't say anything back, I just got up and made my way to my bedroom. To embarrassed to say anything.

"Where are you going?" he yelled but I kept going. I went into my room to change into pajamas.

I was just getting my shirt off when I heard a low whistle. I peeked my head out of the closet to see Nick standing in my room looking around.

"Nice room"

"Shouldn't you be getting home it's late and won't your parents be worried?"

"Hell no, they couldn't care less" he said bitterly. I didn't say anything back because I didn't know what to say.

I walked out of the closet and sat down on the window seat and looked out the window at the moon. It wasn't a whole moon it was more of a crescent moon. "What time is it?"

He yawned looking at his phone cloak, "3:57am" I just nodded and looked back up at the moon. "Where did your dad go?" he asked timidity, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

My eyes watered and I had to take a deep breath before I spoke or I would loose it again, "I don't know" I said honestly.

"Does he usually do this? Leave without saying where he's going."

"Yes but he always either text me or call to tell me he's okay but this time..." my voice trailed off as a tear fell down my cheek. Nick must have realized it because he came a squatted down in front of me.

"He's going to be okay Scarlett" I nodded but didn't look away from his eyes. They are beautiful and mesmerizing. I got lost in his eyes and didn't realize he spoke until he called my name twice.

"Huh?"

"I said your beautiful" he came closer to me, our lips almost touching. "Can I kiss you Scarlett?" I licked my lips and that was all the yes he needed.

His lips can crashing down on mines and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, he was now on his knees between my legs. I opened my mouth and our tongues tangled together, he sucked my tongue into his mouth and I moaned. I was so aroused that I knew he smelled it. He put his hands under my butt lifted me off the seat and moved us to the bed. He gently tossed me on it and stood there looking at me through hot eyes. Then he smiled. He took his shoes off and got on the bed pulling me back into his arms.

His kiss was burning me up! He moved from my lips to my neck gently nipping and sucking at the skin. Marking me as his. I arched my back moaning, wanting more than he was giving. He ran his hand up my thigh to my hip pulling me against his hardness. "I want you so bad" he said breathlessly while grinding his cock into my stomach, "But we aren't doing this, not right now anyway" he kissed his way back to my lips kissing me long and deeply before he finally pulled away.

We both were breathless and panting heavily when it was over. My sex was dripping wet and ached from the pent up tension. I needed release. As if reading my mind his hand slowly trailed down my stomach to between my legs. Even though he is only on top of my clothes it felt as if he was touching me bare.

I arched my back again letting out a long moan. He rubbed my sex gently at first but when my breath started to quicken and I started moaning louder his started rubbing me faster... Harder. My orgasm came fast and hard. I moan his name as I came, my eyes clenched shut. My fists were gripping the covers so hard I'm surprised I didn't rip them. When the waves of pleasure finally simmered down he stopped rubbing and grinned at me. "If you can come like that with me rubbing you just from the outside of your clothes" he said huskily looking me right in the eye, "then it makes me wonder how it's gonna be when we are both naked and I'm inside of you" seductively saying in my ear.

"Someone sure is confident"

He chuckled but didn't say anything. He rolled over so that my back was to his front, spooning me, "Very." is all he said before I fell asleep once again. Before I fell asleep I thought of my dad again but sleep over took my before I could over think it.

Please be okay......