Chapter Thirty-Two

After second period was over I was at my locker getting my books for French class, when I felt someone come up behind me.

I calmly closed my locker and turned around. The last person I expected to see was Leila.

"Listen here bitch I don't know who you think you are, but stay the hell away from Nick. He's mine" my temper was starting to rise.

Some people stopped in the hall to listen to the conversation we were having because he was pretty loud when she made that statement "Excuse me?" I said trying to stay calm.

"The fuck, are you deaf! I said stay the hell away from my boyfriend." she shoved me a little and I knew that if I didn't walk away now I would snap on her.

"I don't have time for this." I brushed past her going in the direction to my class when I felt her walked up behind me again. "Do NOT touch me"

"What are you going to do about it!" she pushed me again harder this time and I snapped. My eyes went red as I turned around and grabbed her by the throat shoving her into a nearby locker. It all happened so fast that even her wolf eyes couldn't see it coming.

She was pulling at my hand to try and loosen my grip but I was much stronger than her. I leaned in close to her face and growled, "Don't you ever fucking touch me again, and stay the hell out of my way." people around was gasping with shocked faces. "If you come near me again you will regret it" then I let her go, got my bag, and made it to class just as the bell rang.

.......................................................................

I met Jennifer and Trent at our table and to my surprise Nick was there to.

"Hey guys and Jenn" I sat down next to Nick and realized he was tense, when I looked up at his face he had a frown on it. "What?"

"You choked Leila" that spread fast, I thought as I continued to look at the mad Nick.

"Wait what!?" Jenn said with her mouth hanging open, "When did this happen and where was I??"

"Way to go Scar" Trent said chuckling. Nick glared at him and Trent stopped laughing but didn't stop grinning.

"Well" Nick said to me with an edge to his voice.

"She shouldn't have came at me" I was frowning now because of Nicks attitude with me.

Trent and Jennifer were silently watching our argument.

"That doesn't mean you go around choking people, you should have just walked away."

"Are you fucking kidding me Nicklaus, you're getting an attitude with me because I finished something she started! Your lucky I didn't just snap her fucking neck." my voice started to rise as I knew my eyes were starting to change colors.

"Your better than that Scarlett, why would you stoop to her level" he said angrily.

I'm still trying to figure out why he gives a damn so much! I looked away from him because I knew my eyes have turned red with anger. "You know, I'm not so hungry anymore" I got up from the table and walked out of the cafeteria without a second glance at Nick.

......................................................................................

                                                                Nicklaus pov

When I heard what Scarlett did, I it made me so angry because every time I turned around there were girl's fighting over me and I was pissed when I knew Scarlett has done it to.

I didn't mean to take me anger out on her but when I saw her I couldn't hold it in.

During our argument I noticed her eyes started to change colors they were changing to a pinkish color when she looked away from me. When she got up and left, I felt like an asshole.

"Really Nick! Did you have to be so harsh?" Trent said to me with a frown on his face.

"Yeah, why were you such a dick! Leila deserved it anyway!" Jennifer said to me with anger lacing her words.

"Okay I don't need a lecture from you two, I know I was an ass." I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. "I'm gonna fix this."

"You better, cause alpha or not I will still kick your ass" I could tell that Jennifer was completely serious.

"I will" I got up from the table and walked out of the cafeteria.

Right when I turned into the hallway Leila was standing in front of me. "Hey babe" she said as she ran her hand up my chest. I grabbed her hands before she could touch my face.

"Leave Scarr alone. Me and you are over we been over. I've told you that I don't want to be with you anymore and that I want to be with Scarr. If you go near her again you will be dealing with me and trust and believe me when I say you won't like it." With that I left her mouth open in the hallway.

Now I have to find Scarr....