Chapter Fifteen

After making sure Jennifer was going to be alright I left the party and went home. It was just a little past one when I got home and my dad wasn't there. When is he ever home. I thought.

I made my way into my room and started taking my clothes off to take a shower. I turned the shower on hot, and got in. I let my body soak under the hot water for a while as I recalled my night.

Thinking of Nick and the way his kiss made me feel, I started to get aroused. I slid my hand down my stomach and started to pleasure myself thinking of Nick doing more than just kissing me. I came suddenly making me moan loudly with satisfaction.

I finished showering and got out, wrapping a big fluffy towel around myself. Drying myself off I put on my pajamas (shorts and an oversized shirt)  and went to bed.

My dreams was filled with another one of Nick except this time we were in a crowded room filled with humans, werewolfs, and vampires.

........................................................................

The next day at school I met Jennifer at the cafeteria. We didn't speak until we got to our table. Jennifer was wearing sunglasses and I knew she was hungover.

"You didn't drive home did you?"

"Of course not! Trent took my keys and drove me home" whispering softly.

"And?"

"And, what?"

"Did anything happen with you two?"

"No. Yes. Kind of. Maybe. Ugh I don't know!" she said dropping her head on the table.

"What do you mean, you don't know, what happened!?"

"Well..."

"Spit it out already"

"Fine. Well I was to drunk to drive as you already know, so Trent took my keys and told me he was driving me home. Well when we got to my house he didn't make an immediate move to get out and neither did I." she took a breath, "He lent over to me and I thought he was about to kiss me cause his lips were so close to mine but instead he just whispered I wanted to kill him for toughing you, I would have to if Nick didn't stop me, you have some kind of hold on me Jennifer and I couldn't break it even if I tried, then he helped me inside and left" she was talking so fast that I really had to pay attention to make sure I heard everything.

"He likes you! Duh Jenn" I rolled my eyes.

"I ran into him earlier and he just looked away from me and kept walking" she stated sadly.

I frowned " Maybe he's just embarrassed about what he said last night. Just give him some time he'll come around" she nodded okay. After some while of taking the bell rang ending lunch. 

After school I started to leave but then I realized I haven't seen Nick all day. I was honestly trying to avoid seeing him but am I disappointed I succeeded.

Guys laughing and the sound of bats hitting balls caught my attention and I followed the sound to the far right side of the school.

I walked over to the bleachers and sat down at the bottom.

The field was well tended to. The grass on the field was freshly cut, the dirt in the infield was tightly packed down, the turf on the pitchers mound was smooth, the foul lines were freshly lined, and the field was relatively clean except for the sunflower seeds littering the ground.

The players were on the field warming up and stretching before practice started.

I didn't realize Nick was sitting next to me when he spoke.

"So you showed up" I gave him a once over. He was wearing his baseball pants, a tight fitting undershirt that you would wear under your jersey, baseball cleats and a hat. He looked so hot that he almost made my mouth water.

"I had nothing better to do" trying to sound nonchalant but really I came to see if I would see him.

"Oh, well, I hope you like what you see" it took me a second to realize that he was referring to the practice and not him.

I really need to get myself together.