Chapter Five

I had 2 more classes before I could go to lunch- home economics and French- they went by in a breeze and I was walking down the hall to my locker with a ton of books in my hands, I need a book bag, I thought.

People were bumping into me as they past me and it started to piss me off. I rounded a corner, heard guys laughing and ran straight into a wall and dropped all my books and stumbled back caught off guard. Well at least I thought it was a wall, but no I ran into a guys hard chest.

"Fuck" I said as I began picking up all my stuff. My temper was starting to rise and my eyes started to turn red. I couldn't look up at who knocked me down or he would know something was different about me.

"Shit, I'm sorry, here let me help you" a voice so deep and sexy said to me that it made me get hot between the legs.

He squatted down and started picking up my books. His hand brushed mines and electricity ran through my whole body. I've never felt anything like that before. What the hell was that. I thought as I stood up.

When I knew my eyes weren't red anymore, I finally looked at the guy who knocked me over and my breath got caught in my throat. He was at least 6 feet tall maybe more. From the way his clothes hugged his body I knew he was nicely fit and working a serious hot body under those clothes. But it was his eyes that made my breath catch. They were a beautiful shade of green with hazel gold around the pupil. His hair was long, almost at his shoulders and jet black, and his lips were full and I had a strong urge to kiss him.

I blinked and frowned at the way I was acting. Annoyed with myself I snapped, "Can I have my books" it wasn't a question, I reached out and grabbed my books from his hands and brushed past him.
......................................................................................

                                                              Nicklaus pov

I walked out of the class room with my 3 best friends, Mark, Levi, and Trent.

"Man class was so wack today! Why didn't we skip school?" my friend Levi said fake pouting.

"Cause your one tarty away from being suspended" I said back to him laughing and all the other guys laughed too.

"Your such a..." his sentence was cut short when we rounded a corner and someone ran into me.

"Fuck" I heard her murmur as she started picking up her books.

I heard there was a new transfer student and this must be her cause I've never seen her before.

"Shit, I'm sorry, here let me help you with that" I said to her and started helping her pick up her books. My hand brushed hers and every nerve in my body come alive.

My breathing hitched and I just had to know who she was.

I stood up when she did and about swallowed my tongue. Saying she was hot was an understatement, she was beautiful. She was probably no taller than 5'4 maybe. Her body was little but she wasn't skinny. No she had a small figure going. She had just the right amount of hips to make a man want to grab them. Her breasts were just the right size not to big and not to small. Her hair was in a ponytail but I could tell it was long. Her almost gold eyes looked beautiful against her light chocolate skin tone. Her lips were full and wide and I had to resist the urge to kiss her.

All of a sudden she frowned.

"Can I have my books" which obviously wasn't a question cause she reached out and took them from me and then just walked away.

"Dude who was that" - Levi

"Damn she was hot" - Mark

"Fucking Sexy" - Trent

"Man I'd do anything to get that hot piece of pu..." Mark started to say but, I snapped and growled at them my eyes turning a bright hazel. A few people stared at me but I ignored them.  My friends/pack members instantly shut up, respecting their Alpha. 

They nodded and we continued walking to the cafeteria.

I don't know who she is but I will find out....