Chapter Nine

We were in the mall goofing off and acting silly. We pretended to be mannequining in store windows so we could scare people when they stopped to look. We went to almost every store trying on clothes for no reason but ended up buying some we really liked. She helped me pick out my book bag. It was a black over the shoulder with red designs on it. I really liked it even though it costed 30 bucks. We ate at the food court and chatted for a little while then left because it was almost 11 o'clock and we had school in the morning. We said our goodbyes and headed home.

.....................................................................................

It was 11:29 when I walked through the front door, my dad was sitting on the couch and jumped up the second I walked in.

"Where the hell have you been!?" my father shouted, "Do you not understand how worried I was! I tried calling you almost 10 times and you didn't answer your phone. I was about to rip through this town looking for you. Where were you?" his eyes were piercing gold so I know he's pissed.

"Dad I'm sorry my phone must have been on silent and I haven't checked it. I met a girl at school and we hung out today and I lost track of time. I didn't expect you to be home anyway" I murmured softly.

My dad instantly softened and sighed "I know I'm hardly around and I'm sorry but you shouldn't worry me like that McKenna. Next time please check your phone"

I knew my dad was sorry when he called me by my real name. He usually only calls me by my fake name just in case someone was to be listening.

"It's okay dad and I will I promise" We hugged and  kissed me on top of my head.

"Good, now tell me about your new friend" he said with a chuckle.

I just told him the basics, her name was Jennifer Cope, she was 17, in the 12th grade, and that she lives with her mom cause her dad left them a long time ago.

"That's nice that you made a new friend but, be careful" he said seriously.

"I will dad don't worry" I said rolling my eyes, "well I'm going to bed I have school in the morning. Goodnight love you" I threw over my shoulder as I walked up the stairs.

I heard him mumbled something probably 'I love you too' before I closed my bedroom door.

I took a quick shower and went to bed.
......................................................................................

"Your so beautiful Mckenna" the way he said my name turned me on even more than I thought possible.

"Shut up and kiss me already"

"Yes ma'am" he softly whispered against my lips before his mouth came crashing down on mines.

Our kiss turned frantic, his hands started roaming my body, stopped at the top of my thighs. He was almost a foot taller than me so he had to slouch down. He cupped my ass and picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. I could feel his arousal poking at my bottom.

"hmmm looks like someone is a little hard" I whispered huskily as I gripped his hardness. His eyes darkened as he bite back a moan.

"See what you do to me" he said kissing my neck.

I woke with sweat covering my body and very much aroused by the dream.

"That's new" I said breathlessly as I got up and went into the bathroom room. I slashed cold water on my face and looked in the mirror. My eyes were nearly black, a color I've never seen before.

"Maybe because you've never been so turned on before" I mumbled to myself and got ready for school.

......................................................................................

I got to school early hoping to see Jennifer before class started but I didn't.

"Hey, hold on a sec" I didn't even have to look to know who said it. It was Nick.

I turned away from the door to my class and looked in the direction his voice came from. He was jogging towards me with a smile his face.

"Your the new girl right?" I nodded then he said "I'm Nicklaus Long, Nick or Klaus for short, what's your name" he said while leaning against the wall.

"Scarlett, Scarlett Morgan" I replied a little too softly for my liking. Standing this close to him made the dream I had come back to mind, see what you do to me.

"Nice to meet you Scarlett. Look I'm sorry about yesterday I really didn't know it was your bike" he said honestly meaning it.

People (mainly girls) stopped and started staring at us, one girl in particular shooting daggers my way. Probably his girlfriend. I thought and the thought kind of made me mad.

"Don't worry about it, no harm was done. Just next time keep your ass off my bike" before he could respond the bell rang and I walked into class leaving him standing there.

Nicklaus pov

I was walking down the hall when I saw Her about to walk in her class room. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a light blue shirt with black combat boots. Her hair was in a ponytail again. Before I could stop myself I called out to her making her stop what she was doing. She turned and looked at me with light brown eyes. I thought they were gold. I said to myself puzzled.

We started talking when a group of girls stopped walking and started staring at us. Scarlett started frowning then said "Don't worry about it, no harm done. Just next time keep your ass off my bike" before I could respond the bell rang and she walked into her class.

I sighed and turned to see who the girls were and sure enough it was Leila and her friends. Ugh I don't have time for this.

Leila is the hottest girl in our whole school. She was 5'9, leggy, a red head with light green eyes and a nice rack. She always wore short skirts or shorts to show off her legs and tight v-neck shirts. She was hot I'd give it to her but her personality was shit.

Leila and I have been an on and off again thing for a year now, but lately she has been getting on my fucking nerves.

"Who was that bitch" she asked jealousy obvious in her words.

"Her name is Scarlett and she's not a bitch." I told her angrily and annoyed by her attitude I walked away from her and headed to my class with Scarlett on my mind.

I'm going to catch hell for that later....