Chapter Six

McKenna pov

What the hell is wrong with you. I said to myself. Yes I have seen hot guys before in my old schools but none of them had made me go breathless before. I've even had boyfriends before but not even their kiss made me feel that way his hand brushing mines did.

I put my books in my locker and pushed him from my mind and headed to cafeteria.

I walked into the cafeteria and all eyes were on me. Or can I say werewolf and vampire eyes.

My senses shot into overdrive. I had to put my head down because I knew my eyes had turned purple. When ever there is vampires around my eyes turn blue, when there are werewolves around they turn bright hazel, but when both were around they turned purple.

I could feel the power radiating in the room. I knew someone in here was really powerful.

I went to the end of the line to get some food. While I waited for the line to move I looked around the cafeteria. Different crews sat at different tables. You had your vamp crew, the Goth crew, the skater crew, the cheerleaders, the jocks, the nerds, the girls who thought they were so hot, and the werewolf pack that lead the school sitting in the middle of the cafeteria. That's where He was sitting.

He must have felt me staring because he turned and looked at me and smiled. I looked away and started moving with the line.

I got 3 slices of pizza and a sprite.

I didn't know where to sit. I didn't want to sit with anyone but people where sitting at every table.

There was only one table in left corner of the cafeteria that had one person sitting there.

A girl.

I took a deep breath and walk over to her.

"Hi" I said when I approached the table, "Can I sit with you?"

She nodded her head and continued reading some book. I sat down on the other side of the table across from her. She glanced up at me and I had to admit she was really pretty.

She was a werewolf. Her eyes were naturally blue and her hair is brunette. For a werewolf her skin was oddly kinda pale. Her nose was slightly to small for her face and her bottom lip was fuller then her top lip. I could tell she was taller than me even though she was sitting down.

"Your the new girl?" she suddenly asked me. She had a very southern accent, I knew that she must not be from here.

"Yeah, I'm Scarlett. What's your name?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer" she said smiling making me smile. A real smile.

We started talking and I had to admit I really enjoyed talking to her. She was really nice.
......................................................................................

                                                             Nicklaus pov

Me and my pack were sitting at our table chatting about something but I couldn't get into the conversation because my mind kept drifting back to her.

When I saw her I was rendered silent by her beauty and the way she made me feel when our hands touched. I knew she wasn't mortal. Because when our hands touched I felt her power but I couldn't tell what she was. It was weird.

As if my thoughts summoned her she walked through the cafeteria door. She stopped when she walked in, almost looked tense. Then she dropped her head and walked to the lunch line.

I couldn't help but admire her backside. She didn't have the biggest butt but it was just the right size for her frame. It was round and firm. Looking at her is making my pants fit uncomfortably. As if she could hear my thoughts she looked at me and our eyes me and I smiled at her. She didn't return the smile, instead she looked away and moved in the line.

"Goddamn look at that ass!" Mark said and I frowned at him.

"Man what was with you earlier?" Trent asked me, referring to me growling at them earlier.

Everyone at the table stopped talking and waited for my response.

"What is he talking about Nick?" Amy, Levi's twin sister asked.

"It's nothing Ame's"

"Nothing! Dude stop lying. You almost ripped our heads off!" Mark said.

"No I didn't. All I did was growl at you guys"

"Maybe if you guys wasn't idiots he would have to put y'all in your place" Amy said to them. Everyone laughed at what Amy said except for Mark, Levi, and Trent.

"Your right" I replied to Amy with a wink.

Amy was a blue eyed 5"7 blonde head, with a short temper and a winning smile. She was a hot girl but I loved her like an annoying little sister.

I saw Her (the new girl) walk over to the quiet girl Jennifer table and sat down across from her. They started talking and she smiled and laughed. I wish she would give me one of those beautiful smiles. I thought to myself as I admired her. I didn't care how long it took but I was determined to know her.

I didn't even know her fucking name....