Chapter Thirty-Four

We have been talking for hours. After a while we moved from the bean bag chairs to the bed. He wanted to know everything about me and I him. It was a little bit past 10p.m. when our conversation finally started to die down. The only light shining in his room is coming from the stars and moon from the glass wall.

"What do your parents do?" it watched his expression to see would it change and it did. He went from being calm and relaxed to tense.

He frowned, "My dad is CEO of his enterprises and my mom is his personal assistant."

"So you're a rich boy" I said jokingly trying to lighten the tension in the room but it didn't work.

"Don't call me that. Ever. There's a difference between being born rich and wanting to be rich" He said scolding me.

It became silent for a while until he broke it, " Your mom must be white."

I laughed at his bluntness and said "Yes she is"

"Where is your mom? I haven't seen any pictures of her around your house and you never talk about her."

Pain instantly over came me when he's mentioned my mom. Tears formed in my eyes as I got up and walked over to the glass wall. I looked up at the stars and moon, trying to calm myself before I started crying.

I took a deep breath, "she died when I was 11" he didn't say anything. I heard him get off the bed and walk over to me to stand behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and snuggled this face into my neck, lightly applying kisses to it.

"I'm sorry" he quietly whispered in my ear.

I turned in his arms, took look up at his face, and what I saw not only surprised me but turned me on also. His eyes are darker than usual and burning with desire, causing my body to react.

He kissed me slowly but deeply. "I want you" he said huskly against my lips.

I sucked in a deep breath, "Then take me Nicklaus" the second I said that his lips came crashing down on mine. I love you. I said in my head no longer being able to deny it.

Nick pushed me into the glass wall our kiss was frantic. Our tongues were exploring each others mouths as I started to moan. He kissed his way from my lips to my neck, fire bursting were his lips touched.

My body was aching with arousal by now and I know he knows. He slid his knee between my legs pressing it against my sex. I let out a moan from how good it felt. I felt him smirk into my neck.

I slid my hands down his his chest to the hem of his shirt pulling it up. I needed to feel his bare skin. He backed up far enough to take it off but kissed me again once it was off. My hands roamed his his bare chest and hard abs. He groaned from my touch.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me further up his thigh. I moaned louder from the friction against my sex. Nick pulling back slightly and pulled my shirt along with my bra over my head, my chest bare for him to see.

I got nervous and tried to cover myself with my hands but he stopped me.

"Don't" he slid his hands up my stomach to my breast rubbing them, "Let me see"

He pinched my nipples and I arched my back moaning with pleasure. My gosh this feels so good!! His leg was still between my legs grinding against my sex. I could feel an orgasm about to come when he moved his leg causing me to groan in frustration.

"No yet" he huskly said in my ear. I was just about to say something when he grabbed my butt lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

He carried me to the bed and we tumbled on top of it, my legs still wrapped around him. He kissed my neck, sucking and biting at the skin. He kissed his way to my breast and sucked one nipple into his mouth, pleasure shooting straight to my core. He would suck one nipple into his mouth and squeeze the other.

I was so wet I could feel that my panties are soaked. He slid his hand down my stomach, to the button on my jeans undoing it. He slid my jeans along with my underwear off in one quick motion.

Being naked in front of his hot eyes are making me feel variniable.

He rubbed his hand down my thigh squeezing softly. His hand travled back up and instead of going back up my thigh to my chest-like I thought he would- he stopped at my mound and, as light as a feather, stroked my pussy up and down. I moaned from the sheer pleasure I felt.

"Your so beautiful" he said gazing at my body with desire filled eyes. All of a sudden he slid down my body and licked my sex. I arched and moaned loudly. His hair was blocking my view from seeing what he is doing so I pushed it back, holding it.

His mouth was doing wonders to my body! As he continued to lick and suck on me, my moans got louder and louder until I was almost screaming his name. My orgasm came, back arching, sheets gripping, no sound making, hard.

Once the after shocks of my orgasm finished, Nick made his way up my body again and kissed me.

I could taste myself on his lips and that only turned me on even more.

He must have took his pants off because I felt his cock against my stomach; hard, hot, and big!

He gazed into my eyes, "This is your last chance to say no. Because once we start I won't be able to stop." he said as breathlessly as I felt.

Instead of answering him, I just kissed him. Hard.

He slowly slid his way inside me, stretching my walls. I moan and whimpered from the pain causing me to tense ever so slightly.

Nick froze, "Scarlett... Is this your first time?" he said barley above a whisper. I looked away from his eyes but he turned my head back to him, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about" he kissed my lips, "but you should have told me"

I could see it in his eyes that he was upset with his self because he thinks he hurting me. I put my mouth on his and he responded instantly. I moved my hips causing him to go deeper inside me.

When he was all the way in we both groaned. He looked into my eyes as he started to move a slow rhythm inside of me. Every thrust in I would meet him, thrusting up with my hips. After a while his trust started to get harder and faster. I was moaning loudly and digging my fingers into his back so hard that I'll probably leave marks.

I came, screaming his name and we wasn't for behind me. He came spilling his seed deep inside me.

He fell on top of me, careful not to squish me from his weight.

When we caught our breath, he picked me up from the bed and carried me to the bathroom shower. As we waited for the shower to heat up it's like reality slapped him in the face.

"Oh My Gosh! Scarlett I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to do that" he blushed deep red and looked away from my eyes.

I chuckled, "What it's not like we have anything" that I knew for a fact, because werewolves and vampires were able to fight off any illness or STD's. "And I don't think anything else would happen"

"Why?" He asked and I just shrugged. I honestly didn't know if I could get pregnant or not but I highly doubt it. Since I was a hybrid I wasn't sure if I could get pregnant.

I pulled him into the shower and we ended up having sex again before we got out and fell asleep in each others arms.

First time was amazing....