Chapter Thirty-Eight

As Nick drove I admired him. His long glossy hair that curled at his shoulders, and his strong chin. I couldn't help the love that spread across me as I looked at him. He must have felt me looking because he glanced at me then smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a while of him driving and I saw nothing but woods for miles.

"You'll see" is all he said as his pulled down a dirt road and started driving down it. All I could see was tree's. I looked at Nick with skeptical eyes,but he only smiled in response.

He stopped when the dirt road ended and turned the truck off. He got out and came around to open my door, holding out his hand for me to grab it.

"Follow me" I followed him without a word spoken.

He held my hand as we walked through the woods. The further we walked the more I could hear the splash of water. Must be a river. I thought to my self.

Nick stopped and because he was holding my hand I had no choice but to stop also. He looked down at me and smiled brightly. He pushed some dangling branches out the way and what I saw in front of me was beautiful!

A rock waterfall! I was right about the river, it flowed right down the water into a huge lake. The way moon and stars lit up the night and giving the atmosphere a romantic setting, took my breath away.

"Klaus, this is beautiful" I said looking in awe.

"Yes it is" I looked up at him to see that he was looking right at me when he said that. I knew he wasn't talking about the waterfall. "Hold on tight" he said as he picked me up and swung me on his back. He did it so fast I could barely process what he was planning to do.

He lept with all his might towards the waterfall, I thought we were going to hit the rocks behind the waterfall but turns out it was a cave.

He gently put me down and I was yet again taken by beauty. There is candles and flowers everywhere. There also is a little picnic set up in the middle of the cave.

"Are you wet?" he walked up behind me and whispered in my ear. It took me a minute to realize he was talking about from the waterfall not... Other places.

"No" I softly replied.

"Good" he took my hand and lead me to the blanket that was on the ground and sat me in his lap with his arms around me.

We sat there in each other's arms for a while, just listening to rush of the waterfall.

"Scarlett?" he got up, standing me up with him, "I have to tell you something" the way he said it made my heart drop. "No, it's nothing bad" he chuckled obviously sensing my body go tense.

"Okay, then what is it?"

I heard his heart rate pick up as he bend to one knee and pulled a small velvet box out his pocket. I sucked in a sharp breath when he opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond wolf shaped ring. It glittered in the candle light, the light catching every diamond. It is breath takings!

Is he fucking proposing!!!!

"Scarlett, we may have only known each other for a couple months but it has been the best 2 months of my life so far." he took a deep breath, "The second I saw you I just knew I had to get to know you. I just had to get know how your mind works, how you look at different times of the day, what pisses you off, what makes you smile, what makes you laugh, what makes you cry, what turns you on" his eyes darkened with passion, "You have made my life so much more interesting since you ran into me at school"

I laughed as tears started to form in my eyes. I'm never this emotional! Must be the baby...

"Scarlett, I love you so much that it hurts when we are apart and I feel complete and whole when we are together. You're everything to me, and I know we are to young to get married now but, it would make me more than happy if you promise to marry me one day"

I stood with tears running down my face in complete shock! Did he just... He couldn't have... He loves me!!!

I didn't say anything for a long while and Nick started to get sad.

"Scarlett?"

My heart was racing like a train! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, nonetheless I couldn't help but look at the boy who stole my heart with nothing but love in my eyes.

I chuckled, "Yes Nicklaus. I promise" I held out my left hand and he slid the beautifully cut ring on my finger. He picked me up and spinned me in a circle. I laughed but was cut short when I felt myself getting nauseous. He put me down right before I thought I was gonna barf.

"I love you too Nicklaus" I kissed him deeply and he gently laid me on the ground and we made love yet again but this time it felt different. It felt as if we were one. One body, one mind, one soul. I decided to wait until to tomorrow to tell him about the baby cause I didn't want to ruin this moment.

Until tomorrow....