Chapter Seven

McKenna pov

Jennifer and I hit it off really well. I found out that she was the only child and that her dad left them when she was a baby. She was a year older than me. She says she doesn't really have friends here and she was really shy. Which surprised me because she talks A LOT. But I didn't mind because she was funny.

We have 6th period together which is Advanced history.

After school  Jennifer suggested we hangout sometime and I told her I'd love to, and gave her my cell number.

I didn't see Him since lunch. Was that disappointment I felt. Couldn't be. You don't even know his name how could you possibly feel disappointed in not seeing him, I said to myself.

Before I could leave the principal wanted to see me. All she wanted to tell was that she hoped I had a good 1st day and was happy to have me here.

By the time I left, the school was bout cleared out except for a couple of people lingering in the halls.

I walked out the front door and noticed a small crowd of people surrounding my motorcycle, ugh the wolf pack, and I got instantly annoyed and pissed.

I pushed my way through the crowd and what I saw not only make me see red but also turned me on. He was sitting on my bike pretending to ride while his friends was taking pictures of him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing" I said trying to keep myself from loosing my temper and rip there head off. I knew my eyes turned a glowing hazel but I didn't care.

"Excuse me" his head snapped in my direction.

Even those two simple words were hot and he had a sexy Texan drawl that made me go weak in the knees but nonetheless I was pissed.

"Get your ass of my bike"

"This can't be your bike sweetheart, there's no way"

"Get off" I said menacingly with narrow eyes, ignoring the fact that he called me sweetheart.

"Come on Nick just get up" Trent said with a grin.

So his name is Nick.

"Alright ma'am whatever you say" he got off and moved over to his friends/pack.

I got my helmet off the handle bar, put my biker gloves on and started my motorcycle.

I heard them making cat calls and whistling but they were still in the way for me to leave. I raved my engine at them which only made them cheer louder. They smirked and moved to the side. I pealed off without looking back.
......................................................................................

                                                                   Nicklaus pov

I could hardly focus on the rest of my classes because I couldn't stop thinking about her. There was something about her that just captured my attention.

School was over and I haven't seen Her since lunch. Damn where was she.

I walked outside with my pack- Trent, Levi, Mark, Amy, Bryson, Lenda, and Sammy- and saw the hottest motorcycle I've ever seen in my life.

It was a black Yamaha yzf r6 with gold trimming. There was a cursive MGM on the side of it that was beautifully written. There was a black motorcycle helmet hanging on the handle bar with a gold eye shield.

"Look at that sexy beast" Bryson said and everyone murmured something similar to that.

"Who's bike? I haven't seen it around" -Amy

"Maybe the new girl" -Sammy

I laughed "I highly doubt that"

I climbed onto the bike and struck a pose. "How do I look boys and girl" I said laughing and pretending to ride it. My friends took out there phones and pretended that I was a star they just had to take pictures of.

"HEY NICK LOOK OVER HERE" -Levi

"SMILE FOR THE CAMERA" - Lenda

"RIGHT HERE" -Mark

"What the fuck do you think your doing" said an unknown person and I looked up to see who said that and it was Her.

"Excuse me" I replied

"Get your ass off my bike" she said through clenched teeth.

"There's no way this is yours sweetheart, no way" I said with a grin on my face liking how sexy she looks pissed. She narrowed her eyes.

"Get off"

"Come on Nick just get off" Trent said with a chuckle.

I raised my hands in the air as if surrendering, "Alright ma'am whatever you say" and got up.

She got on, put her helmet on, pulled her keys out from her pocket, started her bike, raved her engine for us to move, and peeled off without a second glance. "Well I'll be damn" this girl just keep getting more and more interesting.

Way to piss her off....