Chapter Thirty-Five

Nicklaus pov

I woke up to the feel of Scarlett's soft body pressed against mine and the sound of her even breathing. Her back was pressed against my chest and I had my arm slung over her hip. Her thick long hair was a beautiful mess.

Knowing she was completely naked under the sheets that covered her body made the memories of last night come to mind.

I've had sex before but it has never made me feel the way Scarlett did. Probably because you've never been in love before! Thinking about her body and how good it felt to touch her and her touch me, is starting to make my dick harden.

I was just thinking about the way she screamed my name,when I felt her stir.

"Good morning sweetheart" I kissed the back of her neck and felt her shiver.

She groaned, "am I supposed to be this sore?" I laughed then slowly slid my hands between her leg.

"Here let me massage it for you" I swirled my fingers in slow circles around her clit and she started to moan and flipped onto her back. She spread her legs to give me better access. She was quietly moaning as I gently massaged her pussy.

"So now you want to be quite"

She slapped me on the shoulder and breathlessly chuckled, "oh shut up"

She came seconds later when I applied more pressure to clit. I rubbed her until I knew she was finished.

We laid there looking into each other's eyes when she finally asked me "What time is it?"

"8:47am"

She sat bolt right up, "Oh my gosh! I stayed here over night! My dad is probably worried sick! And we are late for school!!" she jumped out of bed and started looking for her clothes.

I laughed at her sudden change in demeanor and sat up in bed letting the covers slid to my lap.

"What's so funny?" she asked narrowing her eyes at me. She had all her clothes in her hand.

"Yes you did stay the night, your dad isn't worried because he called at 5 something in the morning and I told I'd bring you home later, and we are not late for school because it's closed for the day" I simply stated then got up in all my naked glory and walked over to her. "Do you regret what we did last night?" I asked her seriously.

Her once dark brown eye's have changed to a light brown "No. Do you?"

I kissed her soundly, "Not at all"

.....................................................................................

We pulled up to her house at 10:21 and her dad was waiting for us on the porch.

"So when did you decide it's okay to spend the night somewhere without checking with me first" John said deadly calm to Scarlett when we got out the car.

"I'm sorry sir, that was my fault. There was a movie..." John looked at me and growled his eyes burning gold, stopping me from finishing my sentence. Shit he's pissed.

"Dad, I'm sorry" Scarlett walked up the porch to stand in front of her dad, "I should have talked to you first but you were sort of busy and I didn't want to interrupt" I could tell Scarlett was trying to keep a grin from her face. Her dad looked at her in confusion obviously not catching the meaning of her words.

"What are you talking about?" he narrowed his eyes.

"I came home around lunch time yesterday and someone else was here..." she let her words trail off as realization crossed her dad's face. "I didn't know when she would leave so I just stayed at Nick house"

For someone of his completion you could see his blush. He was obviously embarrassed that his daughter caught, well heard, him having sex.

He cleared his throat, "I didn't know you came home"

"I didn't stay long. I left when I realized you were busy"

"Still, you could have text or called me" he said serious once again.

She sighed, "I know dad, and I'm sorry it wont happen again" her dad accepted that answer and they hugged.

"Aren't you two late for school?"

"No it's closed today" I said finally speaking.

He nodded and went in the house leaving Scarlett and I alone.

I walked up onto the porch and pulled Scarlett into me. She looked up at me with beautiful light brown eyes and smiled. I kissed her soundly and deeply, "So" kissed her again, "What do you want to do today?"

She just shrugged and we went in the house.

Damn I got lucky.....