Chapter Thirty-Three

McKenna pov

After the argument with Nick I decided I just wanted to go home instead of staying at school. I didn't care if I got in trouble for skipping classes.

I had to walk home since I didn't drive. When I finally got home I did not expecting my dad to be home but surprisingly he was and someone else was here too.

I didn't recognize the car so I had no idea who it was. I walked inside the house and the smell of sex hit my nose.

I heard moans and groans and flesh meeting flesh then, "Oh God JOHN!" I heard a woman yell and I realized it was Ranae's voice. Holy shit my dad if fucking Jennifer's mom!! And from the sound of it fucking her good. And from the smell this must be a repeat session.

I was disgusted in so many different ways from hearing my dad having sex with someone. I quietly walked back out the house and shut the door when I felt someone coming this way. Klaus...

I knew it was him because it's a bond I never felt with anyone else when he is near.

He parked on the side of the road and I hurried and got in before he could get out.

"Scarlett, I'm s.."

"Shhh and just drive" he did as I said and pulled off without a word.

Once we got on the main road I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer. Nick glanced at me with curious eyes. "What's so funny?"

After my laughter died down I answered him, "I walked in on my dad having sex with Jennifer's mom"

"Whao you saw them having sex!?"

"No but I sure as hell heard and smelled it" I laughed again but this time Nick joined me.

"Wow, that would have been awkward if they knew you were there" he said still chuckling.

"Yeah" a comfortable silence stretched between us until Nick broke it, "I'm sorry I got mad at you. I was mad because you were fighting cause of me and I hate when girls do that."

"Your so self centered, I didn't chock her because of you, I did it because she wouldn't stop touching me!" I scold at him and turned to look out the window.

"Touching you?"

"She was pushing me. I gave her a warning but she did it's again and I lost it. She may have been bothering me because of you but I bothered her because of me." I glanced at Nick and he had a small smile on his face.

"And here I was thinking it was because of me" I chuckled at him.

"Where are we going?" I said while shaking my head.

"My place"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

After that I didn't say anything thing else, I just enjoyed the ride. "We aren't going to ride horse's?" I asked when we started walking to the front door of this house.

"Nope, I'm going to give you the grand tour of the house."

I looked at him in surprise but didn't object. We walked inside and I took in my surroundings. His house was just smaller then a mansion!

There are white shiny marble floors throughout the whole house, a glass chandelier hanging in the middle of the dining room. The kitchen was nothing less then a gourmet kitchen! All the appliances are top of the end appliances. It was stunning! The whole house was stunning, almost everything was white.

He had a home gym, theater room, and game room with every game known to man in it!

We went up 3 flights of stairs stopping at double doors. He pushed opened the doors and the room was stunning.

The carpet was black and fluffy, there was a huge king size bed on the right wall of the room. A large flat screen t.v. on the wall in front of the bed. There were beautiful drawn art on the white walls. Black bean bag chairs were in the room on the floor, adding character to the room. But what really caught my eye was the wall straight ahead was nothing but glass. I walked up to the glass wall and the view was beautiful. It over looked his backyard, tree's and beyond that you could see the field where we road horses the other day.

"Who room is this?" I asked still staring out at the scene before me.

"Mine" he said from behind me. I jumped and turned around to face him.

"Yours?"

"Mmhm" he mumbled as his lips got closer to mines. My breathing got shallow as I waited for his kiss. I closed my eyes as I felt his breath on my face. "Your so beautiful Scarlett" then his lips crashed onto mines.

I wrapped my arms around his neck when he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him. Our kiss was hot! I was burning up from desire. I could feel his arousal digging in my stomach and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

"Let's talk" he said against my lips when he pulled away. I was breathing hard as I looked at him in confusion. He simply grinned at me and pulled me to a couple of bean bag chairs. We sat down on our own bean bag chairs, which is very comfortable, and then be said, "So Scarlett tell me all about yourself."

I felt a sliver of guilt come over me because I knew I would have to lie to him. But I smiled anyway and began telling all the stuff about me that I didn't have to lie about.

Maybe one day I can tell the whole truth.....