Chapter Two

I pulled into the driveway, cut the engine and took my motorcycle helmet, gloves off and sat on my bike for a while looking at the house while my dad put the car in the garage.

My dad purchased the house 2 days ago. He said we would be out here for a while and needed a place to stay.

He only purchased the house because he was getting tired of staying in hotels. And honestly so was I.

It was a 4 story brick house with a 2 car garage, a porch that wraps around the house, and a full basement with sounds proof walls.

He mainly bought the house because of the sound proof basement. And because it was damn near deserted from every where else.

I got off my motorcycle and walked up the porch to the front door. As I walked in I was quite shocked. The house looked way better than I expected.

The living room is the first thing you see when you walk in. The floors were an oak cherry wood floors, and the walls were a creamish looking color. On the right side there was a staircase leading upstairs. Right off the living room was the kitchen and I had to admit it was beautiful.

The cabinets where dark wood with a pretty embroidery around the cabinet doors. The counter tops where a light marble granite color that looked amazing with the dark wood. The appliances where all stainless steel. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen that had the same cabinets and counter tops as the rest of the kitchen. There was a built in table and bench in the right side corner of the kitchen and straight ahead was 2 sliding doors that lead to the backyard. And on the left was the door to the garage.

I walked into the living room and into the hallway where there were 4 doors. The first door on the left was the coat closet. The second door on the right was the half bathroom. The third door on the right side was a small guest room with a window in the middle of the wall and a small closet on the right side. The last room was a good sized guest room with large windows and an ensuite.

I walked out of the room and back up the hall to the wooden staircase.

The hall broke off in 3 directions (left, right and straight) I went left first. There was only 2 doors- the bathroom and the other guest room. The bathroom and bedroom were both nice. I walked to the other side of the house to another guest room. It was the same as the other room just reversed. I walked back to the middle of the hall and walked straight into the short hallway where the staircase leading up to the master bedroom was.

I got to the top of the landing and there was closed double doors in front of me. I took a deep breath and opened the doors to the room. I was beyond shocked. The room is absolutely beautiful and huge! The floors are black granite and heated, the walls were a light grey, the ceiling was high and had a mirror over the king size bed. There is a huge sit in bay window overlooking the backyard. The walk in closet was huge and had a floor to ceiling mirror covering one wall. The ensuite was beautiful, the floors were white and grey marble, with white walls. The sink counter tops were dark grey with specks of light grey. There was a large Jacuzzi tub and big walk in glass encased shower that had a shower head on the ceiling. I was in love with this house already.

I sat my bookbag down filled with the little stuff I owned- a few pairs of jeans and shirts, underwear and bras, socks, and toiletries.

"I could get used to this" I murmured to myself as I flopped down on the bed.

My dad walked into the room at that moment and raised an eyebrow at me,

"Who said you get the master bedroom?" he said with a chuckle.

"Can I please have this room dad" I said with my best pouty face.

He laughed "I wanted the room on the main level anyway" he started to walk out but then turned around and tossed something on the bed.

"What are these? " I asked picking up the keys he tossed on the bed.

"Keys to the house" he said walking out the room and down stairs.

Never thought I see the day I have keys to a house....