Chapter 43

(Short update for now)

Every quinjet scattered into different directions. With ours being in the middle, we had no choice but to pull at a higher altitude.

"Damn it. How did they even know that we were coming? The quinjets are all on cloak." Jayce said through his earpiece.

"They probably had those terminators under suspicion and just started shooting." Justine answered.

"No. That's not it. They know we will be coming so they installed some sensors that can still track down even a damn fly." I said as I strapped my gear and pressed the bay doors to open, red light brightening the whole jet.

"Wait, Reiki! We need a plan of attack! Charging in boldly just like that would jeopardize the whole thing and would put the girls' lives in more danger!" Ash said as she turned to where I am, at the edge of the jet.

"I do have a plan. Attack." I smirked as I jumped off.

Saeko

"Wait!! That idiot don't even have a damn parachute!!" Ash exclaimed as we all watched Reiki jump out of the jet which is on a very high altitude. Surely one will flop to their deaths jumping straight from this kind of altitude.

"If it was a normal person who did that, I would normally agree. But it's Reiki we're talking about here. That idiot would never charge in without any plans in his mind." I strapped my gear and put on my night vision goggles. "I'm going after him. We'll see you on the ground fellas." I smiled as I jumped after Reiki.

As I start to gain momentum close to Reiki, I looked to my left where the other quinjet was. I saw Jimin, Felix, Sehun and Suho did the same thing as me and Reiki. Heh. Looks like this group is filled with daredevil idiots.

"Seriously? Your plan is to attack? Yeah, right!" I yelled towards Reiki, causing him to look at my direction.

"You jumped too?" Reiki yelled back, asking.

"No. I didn't. What does this look like to you, stupid?" I rolled my eyes as we both sped down. "And not only me. The whole A squad did." I pointed to where the others are he was quite surprised.

"Heh. Daredevil morons." I heard him scoff.

"So what's the plan Rei? Surely you're not gonna charge in there without any plan in mind." I asked.

"While Ross' men are preoccupied with those metalheads, we'll use that opportunity to charge in. There's an entrance to the other side of the building. I scouted it out a few moments after I jumped off. I'll land to where to the decoys are and take them out from there. You and the rest of A squad will charge in while they're busy with the decoys and me. Scout that side of the building and inform me right away!" He explained, earning objections from the others through the earpiece.

"I'm coming with you." Jimin and I answered at the same time. Soon enough, Jimin is on Reiki's other side.

"No—"

"It's better if the three of you take the front line. Me, the boys and the rest of A squad will do the scouting! Ash's squad is dealing with those freaks on the roof as we speak." We heard Namjoon butt in. The three of us looked above us and saw that the rest of BTS jumped off too.

"Tch. You guys are a pain in the ass." I saw him smirk. "Alright. But you better keep up cause I'll serious leave you behind."

"How about we play THAT game again?" I said, making Reiki look at me and smirked right away.

"Alright then. The finish line is the entrance of the front door." I laughed a bit.

"Uh... What game?" Jimin asked, obviously confused.