Chapter 16

Mina

"What're you smiling at? You've been smiling like an idiot for a while now, Mina unnie." Tzuyu snapped me out of my thoughts.

"N-Nothing." I quickly looked away. It's because of that pabo, Reiki.

"Hey Mina! Look!" Reiki called out to me.

"What is it no--- pfft... HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I broke out in laughter when I saw Reiki doing some funny impressions of Taehyung from BTS.

"You--- hahahaha! You looked like an old man, Reiki! Hahahaha!"

I stopped laughing when I saw him smirking at me while walking close towards me.

"Old man, huh?" He kept smirking.

Uh oh.. I was about to run when he suddenly grabbed me and tickled me.

"Yah! Hahaha! No stop! Hahaha! I-it tickles! Alright alright you win! Hahaha! I'm sorry!" I tried pleading him but he didn't stopped tickling me until....

"WOAH!" We both fell on the floor and he... he's on top of me, locking me between his arms.

"S-sorry." He was about to get off when I suddenly pulled him to me.

"Woah, Mina." He was staring at me with his black eyes.

"Uhm Mina we should get up before someone sees u---"

*peck* I don't know what came over me but I just kissed him. I just kissed the City Hunter. 😍😍😍

"That's my first kiss." I told him.

He just smiled at me.

"Hopefully, I'll be your last kiss too." He smiled and got up, pulling me up with him.

"So does this mean we're uhm..."

"You still need to take me out on dates, Mister." I told him in which he just returned with a smile.

"Gotcha penguin." He kissed my forehead. "But I'm still getting you for calling me old man." He smirked and winked.

"Yah! Meanie! *pout*"

He just chuckled and ruffled my hair a bit.

"Hellooooooooo?? Earth to Mina!!" Chaeyoungie is waving her hands in front of my face making me snap back to reality.

"Uh... what?"

"We're asking you if have you seen Reiki hyung." Dahyunnie.

"At the kitchen, I think."

"You've been spacing out since this morning, Mina. Not to mention, you're constantly smiling like an idiot who won the lottery or something. What's with you?" Jeongyeon unnie.

"Bimiriya." I said sticking my tongue out at them.

They all did the TT pose.

"Anyways, I'm going out with Reiki hyung later this afternoon." Tzuyu said.

"Where to?" I asked.

"I'm planning to ask him watch the Star Wars: Rogue One movie with me."

"Tzuyu-ah wanna see her ancestor at the big screen." Jeongyeonnie teased making everyone laugh.