Chapter 37: #HappyChaeyoungDay

(A/N: this is just a throwback scene since Mina and Reiki are already dating for 3 months. XD)

Chaeyoung

April 23. Welp. Another year added to my life but not on my height. T_T

(Hahaha! Smolbeannie.)

Yah!! -_-

(Kidding, Chae. Hahaha!)

Hmph >_>

Anyways... I'm at the dorm building's rooftop. I wanna do something fun but there's nothing fun in here! I even wanna go live on our VLive account so I can talk with ONCES but we're not allowed yet cause of the threats.

I heaved a deep and loud sigh and I almost jumped off the dorm building when someone spoke up beside me.

"That's a loud sigh."

"Reiki hyung.. geez you almost gave ne a heart attack."

RK: hey smolbeannie. *smiles as he pat my head*

"I'm bored."

RK: Sorry, Chae. I know how badly you girls want to go back to the spotlight and how badly you wanna talk with your fans but---

"It's too dangerous for now. It's understandable, hyung."

Reiki hyung looked at the view below and so did I.

RK: sometimes I can't help blame myself for everything that has happened to you girls. It felt like instead of protecting you, I'm putting your lives in danger even more. It feels like all those threat, all those killings to scare you girls are actually secret messages for me.

"Hyung..."

RK: when this is all over, you girls will finally be safe. And you won't have to see me ever again.

He smiled sadly and I was about to ask him what he mean by that when his phone suddenly rang.

RK: who's this? ... uh-huh... room 356? Okay. Be there in 5 minutes. ... I understand. ... okay, bye.

Room 356? That's located at the 3rd floor of this building.

"Who was that hyung?"

RK: come on. We're needed at the 3rd floor.

He put his phone away in his pocket and started walking so I followed him.

-----

We reached the only available room at the 3rd floor. This building has 15 floors.

For some reason I feel nervous.

Reiki hyung slowly turned the knob of the door and started to open the door.

"Hyung... you think this might be a---"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAEYOUNGIE!!!"

Eh? My eyes widen when party confettis were popped everywhere around the room.

Everyone started singing.

Saengil chukahamnida! (Happy birthday to you!)
Saranghaneul Chaeyoungie! (Happy birthday, our precious Chaeyoungie!)
Saengil chukahamnida! (Happy birthday to you!)