Chapter 1

Reiki:

"Don't worry Reiki. This won't hurt." A woman in a lab coat told me and smiles.

My vision... it's... it's getting blurry.

"There. That'll do it." That's the last thing I heard from her companion as my vision gets dark.

"Reiki, wake up."

"H-huh?" I opened my eyes and saw Jayson.

"We're here sleepy head." I placed myself properly and roam my sight around and realized I'm in the plane that just landed on Incheon Airport, Korea.

Oh that's right. We're meeting up with a client. Well more like clients. The idiot Jayson took a request from 9 people. Can you believe that?! 9 people! Geez. Didn't even bother to ask me first. *sigh* but that dream... after me and Shin broke up, I keep having that dream all over again. What was that about?

"Hey buddy you okay? You're spacing out." Jay tapped my shoulder bringing me back to my senses as we walk out the plane with our bags.

"Uhh yeah. Just jet lag I guess." I said as I put my shades on.

"Don't worry. We'll get a lot of rest after we reached the hotel. Our clients are quite busy today so they'll meet up with us tomorrow." Jayson told me which I just replied with a simple nod.

As we arrived inside the arrival area, I can hear K-Pop songs playing. Well, that's not surprising. We are in Korea after all.

"How long till our ride arrives?" I asked Jayson and leaned on a post inside the building with my hands in my pockets.

"Hmm.. just about 30 minutes." He said while looking at his wrist watch.

I let out a deep sigh and crossed my arms.

"I'm gonna go pee." I said as I walk towards the comfort room for boys.

After a while, I went back to where Jayson is and suddenly a group of 9 girls passed by me as a lot of people are surrounding them. K-Pop idols. They all looked at me and bowed as a sign of their greeting so I did the same and kept walking back to Jayson as soon as the crowd cleared up.

"You sure took your time."

"Sorry, got stuck cause of a crowd."

"Our ride is outside. Let's go." Jayson said as he started walking so I picked up my bags and followed him.

As we reach the exit of the building, I saw those girls again getting on their bus. I just shrugged and got inside the car and closes it.

"Ahjushi, to the Hotel please." Jayson told the driver with a smile and the driver just nodded. "Kamsahamnida." Jayson said again and leaned back..

I'm gonna need a long sleep the moment we get to the hotel. *sigh*

Jayson

2 years after Reiki and Shin broke up, he became the most cold hearted guy I've ever known my entire life. Can't blame him.

He's sleeping in the car right now.

*phone ringing*

I picked up my phone and answered.

"Hello. De Borja speaking."

"Mr. De Borja! Welcome to Korea. Sorry I wasn't there to greet you personally. I was on a meeting with your clients about tomorrow."

"No worries, Mr. Park."

"We can meet up at the hotel bar later. So I can tell you more about the details for your job."

"Sure. Sounds great. I'm sure my partner will be fine with it."

"Okay great. I'll see you later then."

"Sure." *ends call*

Well... looks like we'll have a meet up with the manager of our clients tonight.

I let out a deep sigh as I look out the window.

--TO BE CONTINUED--

Anneyeong haseyo! XD I'm back guys. Sorry for the late update. Quite busy with this thing called life. Hahaha! Drop your comments or suggestions guys! Kamsahamnida! 😘

-JKanzaki