Chapter 42 (short update + HAPPY 100K READS!!)

Everyone is down the basement, getting suited up for the mission in saving the girls.

The rest of BTS are here, already suited up. Jimin and I are next to each other, none of us saying a single word to each other.

"Everyone is ready, Reiki." I turned to Saeko who called me.

"Yeah, we'll be there in a sec." I said. Saeko just nodded and left.

"Jimin... Whatever happens tonight... If I get to live or not, please take good care of Mina for me." I said strapping my utility belt unto my waist not looking at Jimin.

"Y'know, I'm having the urge to kick you in the face right now. The war hasn't started yet and you're already saying baseless shit like "if I get to live or not" bullshit. Save the drama when we're done saving them." Jimin said as he finished strapping everything. "And besides... You're going to have a bigger responsibility even if you're mission is done." He looked at me and left.

What is he talking about? I shrugged off the thought and followed them to the parking area where everyone is already there. Hyunjin, Chan, Felix, Kai, Suho, Sehun, Saeko and BTS.

"Saeko... You said you have contacts that will be willing to help? Where are they?"

"Seemed like you missed us too much, redhead." I turned to see my old squad: Patrick, Mike, Jayce, Justine, Ash and Glenn getting off the jet they were just on.

"Holy shit. You idiots are here." I smirked.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, jackass. So what's the plan?" Ash hit my head a bit causing everyone to stiffle a laugh.

"You little—" I sighed and faced everyone. "I tracked down to where Ross took the girls. It's on this location." I put up a holographic picture of the warehouse where the girls and JYP are currently held hostage by Ross.

"But that's a two hour drive. We'll never make it in time." V interrupted.

"That's why our version of quinjet is here." Ash said as she pointed behind her.

"Sweet ride." Jungkook said, completely in awe.

"Thanks. Patrick designed it and the rest of the squad." Ash smiled.

"What's the plan of attack?" Namjoon asked.

"There are two quinjets so we'll be in half. Half of the group with me and Saeko, half of the group will be with Ash and Justine. The quinjet have a cloaking device that will keep us away from the radar that can possibly warn Ross that were coming."

"It's a warehouse... How can that possibly have a radar?" Jin asked.

"It's not just an ordinary warehouse. That warehouse used to be the facility where Chen Li produces his drugs and weapons before smuggling them all over the world based here in Seoul. No one suspected a thing about that place due to the great cover up Chen Li did all over the years. When he died, without his access, the facility shut down. And the only one who has access to this place aside from him is his son. And as far as I know, Ross has been recruiting people too to work for him over the past years just so he can execute his revenge perfectly to Reiki." Glenn explained.

"Thanks for stating the obvious in the last part, Glenn." I sighed.

"You're welcome." Glenn grinned causing the rest to hold back another laugh causing me to sigh.

"Alright time to move. Sehun, Suho, Hyunjin, V, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi you're with me and Saeko, the rest with Ash and Justine. Let's move."

"You heard him. Move out." Saeko said and everyone went to their respective teams.

"Decoys in position and get ready to move." Ash spoke through her earpiece causing me to look at her.

"What? We need decoys to distract his guards. And those decoys are all metalheads. Like you." She rebutts and ran to her jet.

"Aish, that kid."

"Heh. Some things never changed. She still loves to pull your leg and play with your patience." Saeko chuckled as she strapped herself on one of the seats.

"No shit, Sherlock." I shook my head.

"Q1 all loaded and ready to deploy. Q2 do you copy?" We all heard Ash asking from the radio comm.

"Loud and clear, Q1. Q2 also loaded and ready to deploy. Permission to deploy." Jayce said through his radio.

"Deploy after Q1. Goodluck, everyone." Ash's quinjet deployed and was soon followed by ours.

"Decoys deploy." Jayce said through his earpiece again.We looked down unto the road and a hell bunch of motorcycles were speeding off the the same direction as us.

"Y'all came prepared."

"Saeko sent us the informations about the location of the idols as soon as she got the information from Suho and we had a little bit of time to put those metalheads together thanks to Patrick's speedy designing skills and Ash's complete ass supplies and technological brain." Glenn said as he pressed some buttons.

"You guys still working as agents?"

"Yeah, in the Philippines. We're more below the radar in there so it's not that hard doing our jobs while being in public places." Jayce shrugged.

"Guys, enter cloack. The decoys are sensing something up ahead." We heard Ash say.

"Jayce, Glenn prepare to launch maneuver in case shit goes down."

"Roger that." Glenn pressed some random buttons and so did Jayce.

"Permission to grant full control of the decoys." Glenn said through his earpiece.

"Granted." Justine said from the other line.

I'm having a bad feeling about this. And I guess my guts is right. An alarm started sounding that an incoming missile is rushing towards our direction.

"MANEUVER DEPLOY!!" Ash screamed.

To be continued...

Hehe sorry for that 😂 but anyways!! HAPPY 100K READS TO THIS BOOK!! It's been days since I found out that MMHLM reached 100k reads but I'm still loss for words of how thankful I am for everyone who kept waiting patiently for every update for the past 3 years 😭❤️ A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF YOU FANS OUT THERE!! I've been in writer's block most of the time but y'all kept waiting patiently for every single update that I do no matter how long it takes for me to update this 😭 and also... A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY ON ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY FOR BEING THE FIRST ONES TO CELEBRATE THIS ACHIEVEMENT WITH ME. I CAN TOTALLY FEEL HOW HAPPY THEY ALL ARE WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT THIS BOOK REACHED 100K READS 😭 Next, 150k reads goal!! 😭❤️ Iloveyou guys so much!! Y'all can follow and connect with me through my social media platforms below:

Facebook: Ash Tachibana / Kim Yeoreum
Twitter: atachibana01 / ashietachii01
IG: atachibana01_
Kumu: atachibana01

See you guys on the next chapter!!