Chapter 28

Ugh. My cheek stings. Damn GodJihyo. -_- she gave me a strong slap back there. Sheesh.

The bus stopped in front of the house and everyone slowly went out and went inside the house. I was following behind Saeko and I didn't know that Jihyo was right behind me.

She suddenly grabbed my hand making me look at her with one eyebrow up.

"What do you want now?" I asked coldly.

JH: I... I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I didn't mean to slap you that hard. I was just too worried about you and Jayson-ssi.

"Well... that was a nice way of showing that you're worried. And you're sorry? For slapping me THAT hard? Why? Are you planning to slap me HARDER than that?" I asked her sarcastically emphasizing the words 'that' and 'harder'.

JH: no! It's not like that. Like I said, I was just too worried.

"Well then remind me to slap a person that hard to show them I'm worried about their safety." I plainly said and pulled ny arm away from her and walked past Saeko who was just staring at me and sighed. Yep, this girl knows me very well. She is my childhood friend after all.

I waited for the two to get off the bus, and as they got off, Jihyo is looking down and I can hear faint sobs from her. Sorry, Jihyo.

I followed them both until we reached inside the house. I reached out for the USB earlier inside my pocket and grabbed my laptop and headed to the couch where the girls are. I connected the laptop to the television so they can all see.

I inserted the flashdrive into the port of the laptop and as it opened, there appeared one and only file. The file name is RT.mp4. I know this file is meant for me.

Jay: RT? Like Reiki Tachibana?

"No shit, Sherlock. This was probably left by the killer of that guy for a purpose. Maybe he really did left it there to send me a message." I clicked on the file and the video is taking quite some time to load.

As it started to play, everyone's eyes os focused on to the screen.

[Video scene]

"Reiki, Reiki, Reiki. I'm pretty sure you remember me right?"

His voice is somewhat covered with static. Making him sound like Jigsaw from the movie, Saw. He's wearing a mask covering until the bridge of his nose. Just showing his lips and a smirk formed. As if he is amused. Wait... remember him? What is he talking about?

"Silly me. Obviously you wouldn't figure out who I am cause I used a voice changer. But let me give you a hint. Remember the scar you gave me a year ago? Atleast that hint might help you guess who I am."

He laughed sarcastically.

"Uno's death is just a surprise gift for you and the girls. Did you like it? I hope you did. You should've just let me kill them easily. You're just making it more of a hassle for yourself. You're not protecting them at all, boy. You're just drawing them closer to the grim reaper. I will never stop until they're dead. Until YOU... are dead. You've been nothing but a hindrance to my plans. First you stopped the incident at the IBS. You also managed to avoid the bombs Uno planted on your car during the Fansigning event. That little show at the Music Bank is just a sign that the real game is just about to begin. I have to warn you though. This is a very dangerous game, Reiki. Once you start participating in this death game, there is no turning back. Until then, Tachibana."