Chapter 10

Nayeon

So it's been a few days since I made all of the girls confess. I mean, c'mon! It's really obvious that they like Reiki just as much as I do.

Thanks to Sana, Dubu and Chaeng, we got a mission. And thanks to Tzuyu's naming sense, we have a mission name. Hahaha.

"You're quiet." He broke the silence inside the car.

Yeah. I'm with him at the moment. With the guy we are all rivals with. Reiki Tachibana.

"O-Ohh nothing. Just thinking."

"About what?" He turned his deadly gaze upon me.

"Stuffs. Nothing important." I gave him a small smile.

If you're all wondering why he's with me, I asked him to come with me at the mall. Well, this will serve as our date too. Shhhh 😉

"Oh, okay."

After like 10 minutes, we pulled over at the mall. No one would notice me with my get up. Hahaha. I actually look like a hippie bunny with these clothes. XD

"Hey let's get something to eat first." He offered.

"I'm not hungry ye--- *stomach growls*" I felt my face heat up due to the embarrassment. >////////< geez!

He let out a soft laugh and shake his head before messing up my hair a bit which made me blush even more.

"Let's get something to eat first before we tour around." He smiled at me and took my hand as we walk and it made me blush harder. Darn it, I'm sure my face is red like his hair.

--------

We reached a restaurant called Daejanggeum. A Chinese, Japanese, Korean resto.

"Order anything you want." He told me.

"Ehh? A-are you sure?" I asked him as I turn at him and saw him looking at me already. >//////<

"Mhmm." He simply said keeping his smile.

"O-okay.." I looked at the menu list to hide my blush.

------

After a while our order arrived and he immediately stood up and layed a napkin cloth on my lap before going back to his seat. Darn, never knew he is such a gentleman.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

"Sure thing. Go ahead and eat." He smiled back as he slowly started to eat.

"So... uhm... Jayson said you're cold hearted. Hehe. I can see that. Well sort of notice it when we bumped into you on that hotel's hallway.. what made you became cold hearted?" I asked him to break the silence between us as we walk around the mall.

He looked at me for a brief moment. I think I pissed him off.

"S-sorry. I uhm... I shouldn't have as---"

"It happened 2 years ago." He said after he turned his gaze forward.

"I became cold hearted 2 years ago. Because of loving a girl too much." He continued as if he was reading my mind and figured I was a bit confused.

So I stayed quiet and let him continue.

"Actually I was a really joyful person back then. I always smile, I never act rude to anyone unless they are bastards. That time I was dating a girl named Shin Nishikino. We were known as the most cutest and coolest couple that time. We were dating for a long time until one time..." he stopped for a bit and let out a big sigh.

"Jayson and I went to our usual pub the exact day after he arrived from his one month mission from another country. The pub's owner/bouncer told me that she was there with another guy. I didn't believed him at first cause I texted her and she told me she was already "resting" so I was relieved and I showed him the text until he pointed to the dance floor. The dance floor where she was with another guy. Having an intimate dance with him while kissing each other."

I felt so sorry for him but I stayed quiet. "I walked up to them and asked her what was the meaning of that. The guy told me he was Shin's boyfriend. I asked her if it was true. At first she was denying it till she finally admitted. I felt my world crumble down. That night was supposed to be fun but it turned out to be the most horrible night of my life. Jayson almost broke the guy's arm if I didn't stopped him. I drowned myself in liquor that night. Thinking that it would wash the pain away. After that night, I forgot what happened next but I promised myself that I won't ever fall inlove again so I rejected every confession I get. I stopped receiving job request from women. Shut myself out to girls."

I can feel the sadness from his voice.

"S-sorry." That's all I can say. I felt so stupid for asking him. I never knew that. 😔

"Lighten up bunny." He said and let a soft laugh. All I can do is smile at him.

"I hope you don't mind if I ask what made you smile again." Yah! I'm stupid! Why did I ask him tha---

"A girl I just met melt my heart with her smile." He looked at me and smiled genuinely. I wish the reason is me. But I already know who he meant by that. But there's nothing wrong in assuming right? *sigh* what am I thinking? I'll never be able to beat her when it comes to stealing his heart. But there's nothing wrong in trying.

"I wonder who." I smiled back at him like I don't even know who.

"Who knows." He smirked at me and kept walking.

------

After a few hours of shopping we went back to the house.

"Welcome back you two!" The maknaes greeted us in unison while watching tv.

"Where are the rest?"

"Jeongyeon unnie is helping Jihyo unnie cook. The three Japanese girls are upstairs." Chaeng said and just in time I saw her walked down the stairs.

"Oh hey. You two are back." She said as she smiled.

"Yeah." Reiki turned to her with his most adorable smile and walked over to her and handed her a small bag. "Got you something. I saw those while Nayeon and I were walking around and it reminded of you so I thought I would buy them for you." He let out a small laugh as she hit him on the shoulder with the stuff toys he bought for her.

"Meanie." She pouted. "But thanks. It's so sweet of you." Her pout turned into a smile while looking at him.

"Anytime, Black Swan." Reiki smiled and messed up her hair a bit before walking to the kitchen and helped Jeongyeon and Jihyo prepare our dinner.

To be continued...

A/N: sorry for the wait guys. I got a little bit busy with stuffs XD