Chapter 36

(A/N: short update :/ sorry guysue. Couldn't think straight to be honest T_T depression and shit. And the guy above is the animated version of Reiki ^^)

Mina

Ever since we got home, Reiki hasn't been talking. I wanna talk to him but I don't know where to start.

Even Saeko-san can't believe what happened earlier. To be honest, all of us can't believe that Jayson-san would betray us.

We all heard a strong punch and sure as hell it's Reiki.

JY: I feel sorry for him.

TY: aren't we all?

DH: we should just let him be for a whi---

We all looked to the door when we heard the knob turning and we all saw Reiki who's right hand is bloody as hell.

"Jagi... what the hell!?" I furiously stood up and walked towards him and grabbed his hand.

JH: Mina, calm down. It won't make things better.

Rei: I'm fine, Jagi. This bruise is nothing.

He was answering in a plain voice no smile, no anger, no hatred, no happiness to be seen in his eyes. No emotions at all. It's like talking to a dead man.

I let out a small sigh and gently dragged him on the bed. "Come. Let's get your hand treated. You are such a pabo."

He didn't said anything and just let me drag him.

As I treated his wounds there was still no reaction from him. He didn't even reacted when I accidentally poured half of the alcohol container on his bloody hand when it slipped off my hand. Is he human? :/

SN: yah... Minari... to be honest it feels like I'm the one whose wounds are treated. I'm the one who can feel the pain of the alcohol sipping into Reiki's wounds.

"I don't even know if this guy is human, Sana. Are you even human, jagi?" I looked at Reiki with furrowed eyebrows.

Rei: what makes you think I'm not? *frowns*

"You didn't even feel any pain when the alcohol landed on your wounds."

Rei: it's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore.

"Isn't that a Paramore song?"

Rei: who knows?

I saw him curving a small smile. I smiles back and pecked his lips as I carefully wrapped his hand with a clean bandage.

"There. All done. Now don't go punching god knows what you punched earlier around again, got it?"

Rei: yes boss. *salutes*

I chuckled at him and so the rest of the girls too.

At least he smiled already.

Reiki

I still can't believe my most trusted wingman would betray me. Why? Why the fuck would he betray me band try to kill the girls?

I'm currently at the building's rooftop looking at the view as I watch the sunset.

"Still thinking about Jayson, hyung?" I was brought back to reality when a very deep voice interrupted me. What the...

"Felix? What are you doing here?"

FL: I work here. PD-nim doesn't know about this so... shhhh.

He placed a finger on his lips making me chuckle a bit.

"Double agent, I see?"

FL: meh. If I'm a double agent, I should've killed you by now. Your ex partner is the double agent. And I'm no agent either so the term to suit me best is more like "cool looking nerd". *chuckled*

"Yeah looks like it. Does the girls of Twice knows about this job of yours?" He only shook his head as response.

"I see. Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me." I patted his back when I can see a bit of worrying on his face. He replied me with a smile.

FL: thanks, hyung. And by the way, Boss Maki told me to secretly help you with the case too. Yeah, she told me the reason why you became the girls' bodyguard.

I only formed an "O" with my mouth.

FL: welp, gotta go. Meet me at the shooting room tonight.

"Sure." It was the only word I can answer back as I watch Felix's silhouette fade.

I can only let out a huge sigh before heading back to our room.

To be continued....

Yaaaah! Mian mian mian~ it's a short update :/ but I hope you'd still enjoy reading this ^^ there is a part 2 of this chapter so it's good :D

-Ash