Chapter 34

(BEWARE: short update this chappy. Too lazy to think.😒😒😒😒😂😭)

I suddenly woke up and for some unknown reason I'm sweating heavily. I checked my phone and fucking hell... it's 2:35am. No wonder the surroundings are still dark. I forced myself to sit up.

It's not even hot in here. It's actually freezing but why the hell am I sweating?

I suddenly felt something wet beside me. I looked to my side only to see a lifeless body of Mina. She's swimming in a pool of her own blood.

"M-Mina!!?? Wake up!! Who did this!? Girls wa---" my eyes widened by the sight in front of me.

The girls are all lifeless. Their bodies are hanged up on the ceiling. I was about to call out Saeko but only to find her dead too. Her head was ripped off away from her body. Her eyes pointed at my direction. I'm trembling as hell. I immediately got up and tried to scream but suddenly no voice would come out of my mouth.

Until I saw a figure in the corner of the room. He was grinning at me.

"Who are you!!? What have you done with them!!??"

Instead of answering me, he just laughed.

"Me? I didn't do anything to them. YOU killed them. Look at your hands."

I looked at my hands and saw it covered in blood. My left hand was holding a gun.

"You're the one who killed them... Reirei. And now it's your turn to follow them in hell." His grin grew wider as soon as he pointed a gun on my head and pulled the trigger.

"NO!!!" I screamed as soon as I sat up. It was a dream? No... more like a fucking nightmare.

My scream woke the girls up and they suddenly rushed to me.

TY: hyung what happened?
SN: what was that scream about?
JH: is something painful? Where?
JY: should I go get Nishikino-ahjumma?!

And the random questions went on and so forth. Mina stood up and grabbed a clean towel to wipe my sweating face.

As soon as I calmed down, I told them why I suddenly screamed and they just hugged me and told me it's just a dream. That it won't and will never happen. I nodded weakly but I felt a bit better thanks to these girls.

"Sorry to wake you girls up. You can go back to sleep now. I'm alright now."

I gave them a reassuring smile when they were about to refuse so they just sighed before going back to their beds.

I ran my hand through my messy hair when I felt Mina's arms around my waist.

"Yah, sorry to worry you, Jagi. I don't know why I even had that nightmare."

MN: you're just probably tired and stressed, oppa. I understand. And like they said, it won't and it will never happen.

She flashed her gummy smile that made me a lot better. I smiled back and hugged her tight but not too tight that it might suffocate her, and buried my face at the crook of her neck.

"Thanks for being here beside me, jagi. For someone who had a terrible past with love, I'm really blessed to meet you girls, especially you, pingu."

I felt her hugging back and kissed my cheek.

MN: I will always and forever be beside you, Reirei. Don't you dare forget that or else I'll kick your ass. *frowns*

I chuckled and kissed her forehead before nodding. "You got it boss."

We both laid back down, Mina hummed the tune of their "Jal jayo, good night" song as she played with my hair, which made my eyes go heavy until I fell asleep again.

------

I woke up after 4 hours of extended sleep, and now I'm examing this newly repaired arm Nishikino-san gave me yesterday. I've been toying with its features ever since I woke up and luckily like she said, the arm reacts to what I feel.

The girls are already awake too, well except for Mina who is still sleeping soundly. I smiled at the sight and pulled the blanket up to her shoulder and kissed her cheek gently.

One of Mrs. Nishikino's goons walked inside the room and told me to follow them so I did and told the girls to tell Mina I'll be back quickly.

As soon as we stopped by a closed up door, they opened it for me and said "Boss Maki will see you know." I thanked them before walking in.

To be continued...

Yaaaaaah! Sorry for the short and LAME update guys! I'm too lazy to type and if there were fucking typos throughout the story. Too lazy for proofreading 😂😂😂👋🏻🖕🏻👋🏻 see you on the next chapter guys!

Vote! Comment! Share!

-Ash 💞💕

PS: I NEED FUCKING IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF "ALL OF THE STARS" STORY!! 😭😭😭