Chapter 8

Reiki

"Why are there cops following till here on my unit?" I said as soon as I got off the bus. I told the girls to stay for a bit.

"I'm sorry, son, but you're not from around here, are you? So we don't need you to stick your nose on this case." One of the cops said.

"Tch. For your information... chief... I'm the one assigned to protect these girls. Me and my partner. So technically we are the ones who don't need help from cops." I said emphasizing the word 'chief' with full of sarcasm and smirked at him.

"Reiki---"

"Sorry Mr. Park, but I don't work with cops I just met. Who knows? Maybe the attacker could be one of them."

"But we'll be needing help from the police." Mr. Park said trying to convince me.

"Then I'll be using the help of my trustworthy cop friend in Japan. End of conversation." I turned my back and head inside the bus again. "You girls can go inside now. I'll carry Mina." I told them and they started to get off the bus slowly.

"R-Reiki, I'm fine. I can walk. It's just a small sprain." Mina protested as soon as I carried her on my back and went off the bus and head inside my unit.

"It may be just a sprain but you shouldn't force yourself to walk." I can sense she pouted.

"Woah! Your place is huge, Reiki." Jihyo said in amazement as she roam her eyes around.

"Is there food on the fridge? All that running made me hungry." Well you know who that is already. Smh.

Everyone laughed at Momo. I gently set Mina down the couch. "Wait here." I went off to my room and grab a first aid kit. *sighs* first day of my job as their body guard and this already happened. I thought to my self. I walked back to Mina and found her laying on the couch already. Wow. Feel at home much? I chuckled to myself as I reach her.

"Let me see that." I gently held her foot.

"O-ow." She cutely whined as I started to massage her ankle slowly to ease the pain she felt.

A few minutes passed and I wrapped her ankle with a fresh bandage and looked at her, only to find that she fell asleep. Wow. Hahaha.

I went back to my room and grabbed a  blanket and walked back to her, gently putting it on top of her and placed her head properly on the pillow.

I went to the kitchen to put the kit away on a shelf and saw all the girls looking at me. Some smirking, some giving a cheesy smile.

"What?" I said as I lifted an eyebrow.

"Someone is being sweet to Mina unnie." Chaeng said smirking.

"Heeeere we go again." I said shaking my head and went to the fridge to get an ice cream. "Who the hell ate my ice cream?" Everyone pointed at Momo behind them.

"Uh... what?" She asked.

I let out a deep sigh and grabbed a beer instead.

"Are you girls hurt?" I asked them as I started to chug on my beer.

"Nope. We're fine. Only Mina got hurt." Jeongyeon said.

"I'm gonna find out who's behind the bombing." I assured them and they all smiled at me.

--------

After we had dinner, the girls gathered at the living room and watched TV. A few hours passed and they said they're all sleepy so I told them that they'll be sleeping in my room, IN WHICH... Jayson protested.

"Hey no fair. Why do they get to sleep with you instead of me?"

"Cause... if I let them sleep with you, you'll take advantage of the situation and might crawl over to one of them."

"I should be the one saying that to you, Rei."

"Okay you choose... they can sleep in your room but I'm kicking your ass out of my house." I plainly told him.

"Uhmmm... a-actually... hehe. I was just kidding. They can stay in your room." He nervously laughed as he say those causing the girls to laugh.

"Good." I let out a small smirk.

------

"Wow! What a huge room." They all said in unison.

"You girls decide who's gonna sleep on the bed. I'll be sleeping on the couch over here." I told them as I fix my 'bed' which is the couch.

They formed a circle and talked about random things, laughing, teasing each other and many more while me? Sitting on the couch typing on my laptop.

To be continued...