Chapter 15

A/N: no name of POV is Reiki's POV

"Don't worry, Reiki. This won't hurt." It's the same woman again. The same woman in a lab coat.

I found myself in an operating room. No. More like an experimental laboratory.

I saw myself on a bed. Arms and feet tied up on the edges. Like, what the hell is going on?

I watched myself being injected with a serum. I walked closer over to the table and took a peek on the serum name.

"BLDLST serum 13? What's BLDLST serum 13?" I asked myself while looking at the me who's on the bed. Slowly losing consciousness.

The lady beside the unconscious me looked at the machine near the bed I'm in.

"Vital signs?" She asked.

"Vital signs are increasing accurately.." her assistant answered.

"That's a good start." The lady turned to look at me. "He'll be the one to stop this madness once and for all someday. He will be the one to put an end in all these." She tapped my forehead and smiled. I couldn't see their faces but I saw that smile. Somehow I can feel warmth on that smile.

I slowly opened my eyes and roamed it around. It's been weeks since I've had that dream again. I kept roaming my eyes around till I saw a beautiful figure above me making me smile to myself. I'm laying on Mina's lap. I felt her hand playing with my hair. I gently took that hand of hers and kissed the palm making her look down at me in surprise.

"H-hey. Y-you're uhm... you're awake.." she quickly looked away. Hahaha! This penguin is just too cute.

"Yeah." I slowly got up still not letting go of her hand. "Are you alright?"

"Of course. Why won't I be? And besides I should be the one asking you that, City Hunter. You're injured."

"I didn't mean it that kind of question, pabo. I mean the way you were acting towards me since this morning." I looked at her closely.

"O-oh that.. it's uhm... nothing. Just having mood swings. Sorry." She quickly looked away. I know she's lying. She's such a terrible liar.

"If you say so."

"Reiki, you're awake. Are you feeling alright now?" -Nayeon

"Mhmm. Thanks for taking care of me." I smiled at her and saw her blushing. Weirdo bunny.

"Reiki hyung!!" Tiger Chaeng and Dubu Dahyun ran towards me jump hugging me tight.

"Ow ow ow!! Alright, I get it! You're glad I'm fine but at this rate you're gonna make my injuries bleed again. Geez."

The two maknaes ignored what I said then Tzuyu suddenly joined in the hug. Soon followed by Sana then Momo.

"What in the hell!!?? Girls come on!"

The 5 pabos just laughed and didn't get off I turned to the three elders and begged for help but...

"GROUP HUG!!" 2Yeon yelled in unison and joined in dragging Jihyo with them.

"Yah!! Darre ka, tasukete!!" I yelled in Japanese and they all just kept laughing. I looked at Mina with a 'help-me' look but she just laughed and soon joined in.