Chapter 26

I saw 5 familiar faces walking up to the TWICE table.

"Wendy?"

"Reiki?"

We both said our names in unison and the girls were just looking at us.

JH: you two know each other?

"Uh-huh. Wendy and I met at Japan a year ago."

"Reiki and I were uhm... we were in some sort of a special connection a year ago." Wendy said awkwardly.

Wendy was one of the girls I had a fling with for the past 2 years. Well almost 3 years.

TY: seriously?! Like THE Wendy of Red Velvet?!

Tzuyu looked at me in disbelief and shock and Wendy and I just nodded.

The rest of Red Velvet girls walked up to us and I got tackled with a hug by Irene, Seulgi and Joy. Yeri on the other hand just shook her head with the way the three huggers are doing.

I just hugged them back. These 4 girls are like my siblings that I never had.

"We didn't expect to see you here, Ki-chan!" Irene said while smiling wide.

"Now... tell me Ki-chan... who's the unlucky TWICE member that you're flirting with now?" Joy said with a smirk.

I just gave her with a 'are you fucking serious right now' look but she just laughed.

"No one." I plainly answered her while shrugging but Seulgi didn't believe what I said.

"Liar. I know there's someone UNlucky from them." She smirked which was backed up by Irene and Joy.

I just sighed, "Well that's up to you girls if that's what you wanna believe but I don't have anyone. You know me. Love is---" I got cut off by the RV girls when they all said my common line.

"Love is just a pain in the ass and you'll never ever fall inlove again." They all said.

"Geez. Up until now you're still a terrible liar Ki-chan." Yeri said.

"Zip it Yeti." I said.

"Yah! Stop calling me Yeti you dumbass!" She slapped my arm.

"Alright then. I'll just call you abominable snowman then." I smirked.

"I am so killing you after this, Reiki." Yeri said while glaring.

I just laughed at her and patted her head.

Red Velvet and Twice talked for about half an hour before they excused theirselves.

"Well, we have to get to our table. See you later, guys." Wendy told us and we just bowed at them before the girls looked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. Never knew you were such a flirt." Nayeon said and looked away. The rest of the girls did too except for Mina who is just looking at me coldly.

The hell is their problem? -_-

"I'm surprised you're not mad like them."

"Tch. Playboy." I heard her said before looking away too. I shouldn't be feeling anything but instead I felt insulted with what she said but I decided to put on a plain emotion.

"I take that back." I whispered to myself and I just looked at Saeko who just sighed.

The show is not starting for another hour and a half due to some technical problems so the girls were just talking among theirselves with Saeko but everytime I try to speak up they would just give me a cold look and I can't take it anymore so I stood up from my seat and walked off when Jihyo spoke off.