Chapter 6

Reiki

Me and the girls started walking towards the hotel's exit while Jayson is outside the hotel already, waiting for us and doing perimeter check. They're having an introduction number at the Incheon Baseball Stadium.

"Get in." I told the girls as soon as the bus pulled over in front of me and they all followed what I said.

Mina is the last one to walk in but she suddenly lost balance and fell back.

"Ahh!" Mina yelled as she fell back.

"Whoops. I got you." I calmly said as I catch her in a bridal style. I saw her blushing.

"Mina!" Momo said as she rushed back to the door. "You okay?" She asked worriedly.

"M-mm.." Mina nodded and hides her blush. "Y-You can put me down now.." she stutteringly told me and I just hopped on the bus before putting her down gently.

"T-thank you."

"No problem."

Mina rushed to Nayeon's side and hid behind her back. Ooooookay? What's up with her? I just shrugged that thought out my head and went to sit on a vacant space across Tzuyu, and Sana. While Momo was sitting beside me so me and Momo are facing Tzuyu and Sana. That's the style of the bus inside. Seats are facing each other.

"Oh hey, Reiki, here." Jayson said as he hand me a key. Oh right. I forgot that I called someone to find me a condominium unit here in Korea and get it ready right away.

"Thanks." I plainly said as I take it and put it in my pocket. "Where's Mr. Park?" I asked, waiting for anyone to answer.

"He went ahead of us to the stadium. Making sure everything is set." Yoda answered me with a small smile. Yep. I heard the girls calling Tzuyu 'Yoda' so I thought it'd be funny to call her that too.

"Oh."

"Nyaaa, I'm hungry~" Momo whined while munching a Peppero. Seriously?

"You're munching on a peppero already but you're still whining that you're hungry? Where does all the food that you eat go, Moguri?" Dahyun complained while shaking her head who's seat is just beside Yoda's and Sana's..

"In my stomach of course! You're so mean Dubu!" Momo pouted. Hahaha. Cute. I gotta admit, they're all cute.

Dahyun just laughed at Momo.

"Wait.. Reiki right?" Sana asked me. So I just replied with a simple nod.

"How old are you?" That question caught all the girls' attention.

"Almost turning 20."

"Woah." They all said in unison.

"Is it that surprising?" I looked at them.

They all nodded except for Jeongyeon and Mina. Well obviously Jeongyeon is still pissed with what happened last night. And Mina... well she's still hiding behind Nayeon but playing on her phone already.

A few moments passed and I was stuck staring at Mina but someone poked my cheek and turns to see Momo smirking.

"What's with that smirk?"

"You're checking Minaguin for quite a while now." Sana said with the same smirk as Momo -.-

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you are. Mina unnie is so pretty right?" Now this time it was Yoda who said that with the same smirk as these two.

"What the hell is up with your creepy smirks?" I asked as I open a bottle of water and drinks.

"You like her, don't you?" Tzuyu teasingly asked which caused me to swallow a lot of water and coughs hard.

"No way in hell. Love is a pain in the ass." I faced Tzuyu as I say those words. "Cause nothing but pain.. and I'll never... ever... fall inlove ever again."

Yep. Never again.

To be continued....