Chapter 9

3rd person

It's been 2 weeks ever since the stadium incident. They haven't got any threats from the attackers.

They probably gave up already. Reiki thought to himself while walking home from a nearby grocery shop.

"Let's be honest with each other." Nayeon, the eldest among the group said to break the silence inside the room and that got the girls' attentions, except for Mina.

I know where this is going. Mina thought to herself while playing on her phone.

"What's up, Nabongs?" Jeongyeon, the 2nd eldest among the group asked.

"We all have a crush on the same guy, don't we?" Nayeon asked them seriously. "I meant Reiki Tachibana. I'll admit I have a crush on him and I'm sure you girls too. Especially the maknae line." She turned her gaze upon Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Looks like we are all rivals when it comes to Reiki then." Jihyo plainly said. The rest couldn't believe what Jihyo just said cause they all know Jihyo can be a bit dense when it comes to things like this. And she can be a salty little Jiggly Puff too. "What are you pabos looking at?" She said as she squints her eyes at them.

"You're not cute when you squint your eyes Jihyonnie." And the Savage Maknae, Tzuyu strikes again! Hahaha!

"Shush Tzuyu." She replied with a glare but Tzuyu just gave her a smirk.

"But what's unbelievable here is that Jeongyeon... the one who hates Reiki the most actually have a crush on him. Ironic. Hahaha" Momoring said while eating a bag of chips... as always.

"Oh shut up, Momoring." Jeongyeon said as she snatched the bag away from Momoring's hand.

"Hey!! No fair!"

"Ohhh!! We have an idea!" Sana, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung said in unison and caught everyone's attention.

"What is it?" Nabongs.

They three unison girls looked at each other and smirked, a sign that they're thinking the exact same thing.

"Let's have a competition." Sana.

"Each of is will try to make Reiki fall inlove with one of us." Dahyun.

That caught Mina's attention.

"Then in the end, we'll make him choose who he wants to be with in the end. But!!" Chaeyoung emphasized the word 'but', "there will be no hard feelings towards the one he chooses." Everyone agreed including Mina.

Everyone turned to her with a shocked expression cause they all thought she wasn't paying any attention to the topic

"What?" Mina looked at all of them.

"Nothing." The others replied in unison.

"That'll be our mission, okay? What should we call it?"

"Oh I know!" Tzuyoda volunteered and they all turned at her. "Mission: Make Him Love Me" she continued with a smile.

"Nice naming sense Yoda." Chae praised Yoda for that.

"I know, I'm awesome." Yoda said confidently and made everyone laugh.

Reiki

2 weeks ever since the incident at IBS. There's something not right. I just feel it.

I took out my laptop and opened it trying to hack into the IBS' security system.

I walked over to my veranda and sat on a chair at the side feeling the cool breeze and closed the door behind me since the girls are busy goofing inside the room.

"Oookay. Let's see what you got." I started typing fast on my keyboard as I hack into the security system of the stadium.

"What the fuck. 12 security cameras all over the stadium, 10 more around the building so 22 systems to be hacked. What a drag." I let out a sigh.

This will be hard. Geez.

I took a small break and went inside my room and headed to the unit's kitchen and grabbed a few bottles of beer and walked back up again straight to the veranda and with the girls just watching me.

I've got a loooong way to go.

To be continued...