Chapter 27 [Edited for correction purposes]

The program started right away and I saw the girls looking at me as I walk back to my seat. I ignored all their stares and sat on my chair beside Mina.

They looked away when I gave them a cold look but Mina just gave me a calm look.

"Jimin was here a while ago before you came back." I heard her say in a calm voice. Talk about living up to her nickname, Black Swan.

"And?" I asked without looking.

"Well when he realized you were nowhere to be found, he sat beside me and uh... flirted with me." She stuttered, looking down and fiddling with her fingers.

Deep inside I wanna charge at him and beat the hell out of him. I really do but I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself before speaking up.

"And should I care about that?" Of course you should, you dumbass. Stop lying to yourself that you don't care.

"Well... uhm... I just thought you should know." Ugh. Guilt trip again. "Saeko unnie kicked him off the chair and told him to leave though so I was fine." She continued to fiddle with her fingers.

"Ah. Okay." I answered.

I saw her taking out her phone and started typing. Like she's texting someone until I noticed all the girls turned their heads to us with Saeko. I shrugged the thought off my mind and focused on the program.

BTS and the 7 members of Twice are called on stage to perform which are Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeng and Tzuyu.

(Just imagine that the 7 girls and BTS are the ones dancing.)

The music started to play and they were in sync as they move to the flow of the music. Momo did a great job teaching them.

With me, Mina and Nayeon left at the table there's an awkward silence between us until Nayeon decided to speak.

NY: I heard you helped Momo with the choreography.

"Uh-huh."

NY: that's awesome. Never knew you could dance.

"You never knew I was such a flirt and playboy. How much more about knowing that I can dance." I said as I gave her an emotionless face.

NY: I...

Instead of finishing her sentence, Nayeon just stayed quiet. Mina looked at me and hugged my arm tightly.

"The hell are you doing?" I asked with a bit of annoyance in my voice. Nayeon noticed it so she looked at us.

MN: I'm... I'm sorry for what I said earlier. We all are. That was supposed to be joke but we forgot what happened to your past.

I felt her hugging my arm tighter.

"Mind explaining me how's that supposed to be a joke? If you can explain how, I accept your apology. If you can't, don't expect anything." I told them both and harshly pulled my arm away from her.

As soon as the music stopped both groups went back to their respective seats and I can hear Sana and Momo comforting the penguin beside me.

I ignored them as the awarding continues until Twice was once again mentioned when their Twicetagram won 'Album of the year' award.

They went on stage while Saeko and I stayed near the steps to the right and Jayson to the left. The girls started to say their thanks and the foreign members did too using their own languages. After they said their thanks towards their fans and for the award they received, their song 'Likey' started to play.