Chapter 32

Its been 3 months since Mina and I became a couple. I'm glad that JYP was fine with me dating one of his "daughters". I remember him saying he would cut my balls off and make me eat them if I break Mina's heart. 😱 that's gross... and creepy.

Of course in that 3 months... something did happen between us. The girls knows about it and they just actually laughed and said they expected it to happen sooner or later. Byuntaes -_-

We're on our way to JYPE when a black van suddenly stopped in front of us. Seven masked men went out of the back seat and pointed their guns at us. Great. And I thought the threats are finally over.

"GET DOWN!!" I yelled at the girls and they did while covering their ears and head. The car is bulletproof and fire proof. It can even withstand a missile strike.

They started shooting at us.

"Fuck! What a good way to start this morning!" I said as put the car in reverse and drove back. Where's the fuck is Jayson when you need him!!

"Saeko! Take the wheel!!"

Saeko did what I said and we switched places.

Sae: what's the plan?!

"Just focus on driving! Let me think of a plan. Hard left... now!" I yelled and she did a hard left turn that somehow got us out of the bind but now the van is chasing us with another 2 black vans on both sides of the car.

They compressed the car between them making the girls scream.

"Vinyl!!"

Suddenly, a small vision appeared in front of me, scanning my face.

"Voice and facial recognition accepted. How can I be of service, Mr. Reiki?"

"Send these two bastards to hell." I said as I took out my gun.

"Command accepted. Firing missiles. Permission to shoot."

"Permission granted. Go!"

Vinyl suddenly fired two missiles in the air targetting each van.

"Yah! Who are they?!" Nayeon yelled as she keep covering her ears.

"Just stay down! And stay calm. I won't let anything happen to you girls." I managed to smile at them inspite of the situation.

"Reiki please be careful. Don't do anything reckless." Mina held my hand tightly. I'm sure she don't want me to go out there and fight them. I put my hand over hers and squeezed it.

"I won't. I'll just get rid of these bastards." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead before opening the sun roof of the car.

"See you in hell bitches!!" I said and started firing my gatling gun on them until their car exploded. I even got hit on my shoulder but I didn't care.

After I got back inside. I immediately closed the sun roof.

"Reiki your shoulder!" Tzuyu pointed my shoulder but I just smiled.

"Don't worry. It's not that deep."

"Reiki..." Sana looked at me shocked.

"What is it?"

"What the... since did you have a robotic arm?!" Momo asked.