Chapter 38 (Part 1)

I still can't believe that my wing man would be the one to betray me. Now I just lost my trust in everything... And everyone.

Where am I? I don't fucking know where in Hades' world am I to begin with. After I drove back to the building, I immediately left to drove off somewhere without anyone knowing. Yes it's rude but the fuck do I care? Psh.

My phone rang for the nth fucking time. I keep getting voicemails from the girls. LINE messages from each of them and mostly from Mina.

After a few minutes of silence, my phone rang again and this time it's from Saeko.

I heaved a deep sigh before picking it up.

"Look, Saeko, one more call from you and—"

"REIKI!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!? YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR 2 WEEKS! 2. FUCKING. WEEKS!! MINA IS DEAD WORRY AND SO ARE WE!! YOU NEVER EVEN PICKED ANY OF OUR CALLS OR TE—" Ugh... For the love of GodJihyo 😪 "Bye, Jihyo." I didn't let her finish her sermon and quickly turned off the call. Yes... It's been 2 weeks since that incident.

I was served with another bottle of beer when the door of the bar suddenly swung open, giving a loud thud and there were yelling everywhere. I didn't even bother to look at it cause I'm sure it's just another drunk bastard looking for a bar fight.

I began chugging the beer down, not minding the noise behind me.

"Having fun drinking while we're worried sick about your sorry fucking ass, I see?" I almost spew the beer to the bartender in front of me when I saw the owner of that voice.

"J-Ji—" I was cut off with a strong slap from Jihyo. This feels like a déjà vu from before huh. I just looked at her with no single emotion written in my face. The bar went dead silent. How in Hades'world did they even fi— the GPS of my phone is fucking on!! I forgot to turn it off. That's probably how they find me so fast.

"Where's Mina?" That was all I could produce after I recovered from that painful slap.

"Oh now you're asking where she is? You now give a damn about her after that slap and after you suddenly ended the call while I was talking to ya?!" Jihyo yelled at me. I can see her fists forming into a ball, ready to blow up towards my face.

"Just punch me already and tell me where she is." I sighed and looked at her in the eyes with still no emotions.

"Oh I wi—" Jihyo was about to punch me when someone else did it faster than her.

"You fucking jackass idiot." I looked at the owner of that punch and it was Saeko.

"Are you gonna let the fact that Jason betrayed you get through that thick and indestructible skull of yours!? Mina is worried sick about you! All of us are!! Where the hell is that Reiki Tachibana who always had his composure!?" Saeko yelled and grabbed me by the collar.

"........" I had nothing to answer. She was right. Where did that Reiki go

"Answer me, goddamn it!!" Saeko yelled again and threw another punch to my face. I landed flat on my ass and spit blood.

I stood up like it was nothing keeping my head down low.

"You're hopeless. Don't go back anymore. Stay here and... Forget everything... Forget everyone. Forget Mina. Let's go Saeko-san." Jihyo said before walking out.

"You're not the Reiki that we know. You're not the Reiki that is the City Hunter and most importantly... You're not the Reiki that Mina fell inlove with." Saeko said before following Jihyo out of the bar.

I had nothing to say. The normal noise inside the bar resumed once the doors closed, indicating that the girls have left the place.

As I look at the bottle of beer, I can see the reflection of my face. My facial hair grew out that I can barely even notice who I am. I checked my phone and tried to call Mina but it appears that she blocked me. I guess it really is over now. Great... Juuuuust great.

I finished the beer and ordered another one. It went on for the whole day and night.

To be continued...

Sorry for the lame ass ending. 😂😂 There's part 2 of this so once again, I'm sorry. 😭😭 I'm back on this story, acapitches!! 😂 Did you guys missed me? Ofcourse you didn't 😪 don't worry... I didn't miss my self too. Hahahaha! Lol part 2 soon!

-Ash 2018