Chapter 22

"Man I hate this." I whispered to myself.

Today is the day TWICE will be meeting the boys of BTS. Damn it.

I peeked over to the penguin beside me who's quietly playing Sudden Attack on my laptop.

MN: aish. -_-

I laughed at the back of my mind cause she was pissed that she died on her first 5 tries.

"Huh. Who would've thought the queen of Games failed for 5 consecutive times."

She turned her attention towards me and blinked her eyes. I realized we're still on the 'silent treatment' game so I quickly looked straight.

"I mean, I uh---"

MN: tch.

She turned her gaze back on my laptop screen and continued playing S.A. A few mimutes passed and JYP along with Jayson walked in with 7 boys behind him.

JYP: I think there's no need for them to introduce theirselves to you girls except for Reiki and Saeko since I already introduced Jayson to them.

Their leader who looks like a sleepy monkey stood in the middle of his members.

RM: 2... 3...
BTS: BANG... TAN! Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan.
RM: Kim Namjoon aka Rapmonster or RM. leader of the crew.
SG: Min Yoongi or Suga.
Jin: Kim Seokjin. Jin for short.
JHope: Jung Hoseok or JHope.
JM: Park Jimin. Call me Jiminie, Chimchim, Jimin-ah or whatever you want.

"Alright, Whatever you want." I butted in causing everyone in the room to laugh except for Jimin who looked pissed and Mina who was glaring at me.

V: well that came out of nowhere. Anyways, Kim Taehyung known as V.
JK: wow. Jimin-ah got burned. Haha! Jeon Jungkook. Kookie will do or Jungkookie.

"Reiki Tachibana. City Hunter from Japan and assigned to protect Twice and Jayson's partner."

"Nogami Saeko. The City Hunter's good friend." Saeko followed.

After that the boys walked over to their designated partners. Wait... then that means...

Mina...

Is....

Sitting...

Between....

Me....

And...

......

Whatever you want--- I mean Jimin.

'Fuck my life.' I thought to myself.

JYP was busy talking about what they're gonna do for the collab performance during the Music Bank this Friday which is 3 days away from now. I wasn't paying much attention to what JYP was saying but I understood everything he said.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were horsing around till everyone in the room joined in with their fun. I saw Jimin being a lowkey idiot -_- slowly wrapping his arm around Mina.

'As if I'm gonna let you do that.' I lowkey hitted his arm away and wrapped mine around Mina instead. I saw him glaring at me while Mina was looking at me in confusion while blushing. I took the opportunity to piss Jimin even more by kissing the tip of Mina's nose and smiled.