Chapter 2

Reiki

I woke up the moment I felt the car stop. Oh we've just arrived at the hotel? *yawns*

"Ah thank God. I can finally get a shower and long rest." I said as I get out of the car with strapping my bag on my left shoulder and holding the briefcase where my gears are put in.

"Na uh uh. Not yet, buddy. We still have to meet someone." Jayson said breaking my short happiness -.-

"Ehh?! Why? And who?" I annoyingly asked him as we walk inside the hotel.

"Geez no need to be mad." Jayson -.-

"Don't make me punch you, Jay. But whoever we're meeting is, tell him or her that I'm sleeping. Meet that person yourself cause you're the reason why we're in this situation." I replied as I squint my eyes at him.

He released a deep sigh and said "Geez. Alright I'll meet him myself tonight."

Seriously. This guy accepted 9 clients. 9!! All at once. How the hell are we suppose to do their requests at the same time and day? -_- I'm not like Naruto that can create shadow clones and be at different places at the same time, you know.

----

"I'm gonna get a room servi---" I was cut off when I bumped into some girls. "Aigoo. Mianhe." They said in unison as they stopped and looked at me and bowed.

"Watch where you're going.." I coldly said as I keep walking towards my room. I didn't get to see their face clearly cause I didn't looked at them well.

All I can hear from them was one of them said "Geez he's a cold hearted jerk."

-_- so what if I am. Sheesh.

Jayson

As I'm getting ready to meet Mr. Park, good timing Reiki walked inside our room.

"The fuck are you doing in my room, Jay?" He asked me with narrowed eyes.

"Oi we're staying in one room. Geez." I said after I sighed.

"Damn it." I heard him mumble as he walk to the other bed and flopped on it.

"Well, I gotta go. I have to meet this person in 10 minutes."

"Yeah whatever. Go." He plainly said. Can this guy be more colder than he already is?

"See ya." I said as I walk out the room and headed to the hotel bar to meet up with Mr. Park.

** 10 minutes after **

"Mr. Park. Sorry to keep you waiting." I bowed as soon as I reached the table where Mr. Park is sitting.

"It's okay Mr. De Borja. Please, have a seat." He smiled at me. "Where's your partner?"

"Ah, just call me Jayson, sir." I smiled back and sat down. "Reiki told me to send his apologies that he can't meet you with me. He's tired from the flight and went to sleep the second he laid down his bed." It's true. Reiki did went to sleep the moment he flopped on his bed. Well... except for that "send his apologies" thing cause that idiot never said that.

"I see. Well, here are the folders. Each folder consists the information about your clients." He said while handing me 9 folders.

"Wow this really is a lot of files to study." Mr. Park chuckled the moment I said that.

"Sorry to bother you. But with all these threats coming in, you two are the only ones I can trust to protect them." He said and sighed.

"Don't worry, Mr. Park. We won't let you down. And you can always trust my partner and we'll make sure you won't regret choosing us for this job."

And the way Mr. Park smiles, he looks like he's just forced to smile. Like a sarcastic way of smiling.

To be continued....