Chapter 38 [Part 2]

I took some time in thinking what to do once I see the girls again. Especially Mina. 2 weeks of being away. 2 whole fucking weeks of not answering to any of their texts and calls. I get it if they're mad AF at me or even doesn't wanna see me anymore. But even if they like it or not anymore, they're stuck with me until this is all over. They are under my protection after all.

I gathered every ounce of strength I have and dragged my feet outside the bar after paying the owner and towards my truck.

I started driving towards the building where we are all staying. Well... I should say THEY since I left. I sighed in frustration. After a couple of minutes of silent driving. I pulled over at the basement parking of the building and got out. I walked inside, meeting Doctor Nishikino while I got into the elevator.

"Reiki... you're back." I just nodded. "They're upstairs. And everyone of them is worried as hell about you. Especially her." She pat my shoulder when she saw the hesitation in my eyes and as if she read my mind.

"Worried? More like they despise me, now. I let the fact that Jayson betrayed me get to me and even forget the people around me who cared for me. Especially Mina. She did nothing but give me every support that she can and all I did was throw it all away just because I was too shock with the fact that my wingman and bestfriend betrayed me." I sighed and leaned against the wall as the elevator continued to climb up to the floor where their room is located. "And while they are worried as hell as to where I was these 2 whole weeks, there I was on a bar. Drinking my ass out and not giving a shit about everything. So yeah. They don't care anymore and they all hate me now."

"I'm sure they still care. Maybe they just said they don't cause like you said, they were worried as hell and yet there you are, drinking your ass out at some bar." She said and held my shoulder a bit. "Just apologize to them. I'm sure they will understand."

I just heaved another sigh the moment the elevator doors slid open to the destined floor I was going to.

I walked through the halls of the building and soon enough stopped in front of their door. I knocked twice and soon I heard a faint 'coming' from Jihyo. Oh shit. Of all people to open the damn door why her?

"Hi what can I--- why are you here? Didn't we tell you not to comeback here anymore?" She said as soon as she saw me behind the door.

"Jihyo... I--"

"Go away. We don't wanna see you." She was about to close the door when I placed my hand on the door's frame. Causing to almost getting my hand crushed in the process.

"L-Look... I-I know I'm the last person you girls wanna see or even talk to B-But I just came here to apologize and leave right away." I said, holding back the freaking pain rushing through my whole body right now.

"Let him in, Jihyo unnie." I heard the voice that I have been missing. Mina's voice.