Chapter 3

Jayson

I stood up and bowed at Mr. Park as a sign of respect and told him I'm going back to my room in which he smiled and bowed too.

And while I was walking to the bar door, the passage way was filled with guards. What's the ruckus about?

"Alright, sir just calm down." A guard said in a voice like he's trying to stop someone. I squeezed into the crowd only to see a man pointing a gun on everyone surrounding him. Wtf -.-

"I wanna see Nayeon!! Right now!" The angry guy yelled.

"S-Sir, Miss Im is resting." The guard said.

"Then take me to her room!!" He yelled again and this time pointing the gun on the guard which made him and everyone back up a bit.

This idiot..

"Oi baegchi (Idiot), drop that gun before you can hurt someone." I butted in and the angry guy turned to me glaring. Seriously? A glare? -.-

"You wanna be that someone? Huh?!" He said as he walked towards me pointing the gun on my head.

I smirked at him without saying anything.

He looked pissed and pulled the hammer back. "You stupid punk!"

"Didn't he say drop the gun? And how dare you point that childish gun on my partner, you stupid monkey." That voice..

Reiki..

And the guy turned to Reiki this time. He was about to point the gun on Reiki but he used one hand only and twisted the guy's hand making him scream and drop the gun. "Now shut up before I twist your head next." Reiki coldly and glaringly said.

------

A few moments after, cops came in and took the man away.

"And I thought you were sleeping?" I looked at Reiki as we walk back to our room.

"I was. But I hear people running the hallway. I went to check it out only to see that ruckus."

"Oh. Wait by the way, these are the clients' profile folders." I handed them to him the moment he sat on his bed.

"Damn you, Jay." He squinted his eyes at me as he take them.

I only replied with a chuckle.

Reiki

Stupid Jayson. Stupid, stupid, stupid! -.-

I started checking the first pages of each profile folder. And wtf...

"All girls?!" I yelled at him.

"You seem excited." He laughed and I slapped one folder on his head.

"Baegchi!! Excited my ass. You know I don't take request from girls!"

"Relax, Ice Man. They're a K-Pop group." He said.

"Ugh. You really are an idiot.. Of all jobs, why a job from a K-Pop group? -.-"

"That's why you should've went with me to meet Mr. Park."

"Who the fuck is that?" I annoyingly asked.

"The girls'.... uhm... manager or something like that. Well he was the one who brought them to fame so he's more like their boss."

I released a deep and huge sigh. "Idiot."

3rd person

Mr. Park went off to the girls' lounge where they're currently staying after he met up with Jayson.

"Hey, girls. Are you okay?" He asked the moment he walked inside.

"Hi, Mr. Park!!" The 9 lovely ladies said in unison with their beautiful smiles.

"It's a bit late. You girls should rest. You're all meeting some people tomorrow." Mr. Park told them.

"Who?" Nayeon, the group's bunny.

"Are they guys?" Jeongyeon, the girl crush.

"If they are, are they cute?" Momo, the dance machine asked with gleaming eyes. Hahaha!

"Are they Koreans? Cause that'll be a relief." Sana asked which made the rest laugh. She's not used speaking in English.

"I bet they're old guys." Jihyo said laughing.

"They must be young, Mr. Park!" Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu said in unison.

"Wow. Lots of questions asked." Mr Park laughed. "Your questions will be answered tomorrow. Now go get some rest." Mr Park smiled at them.

"Aww!!" They all pouted with the fact they're all left hanging. Hahaha 😂

To be continued...