Filler Chapter 1

A/N: clearly states here that this is a filler chappy. But the filler chaps will be a moment between the reader and one of our Twice cuties. Happy reading ^^

Y/N:

I was happily walking around the sidewalks of Seoul when I accidentally bumped into someone.

Hey! Give me back my bag! The girl scream as she chase after the guy who bumped into me.

Wait...

N-Nayeon? I whispered as soon as I clearly saw who was the girl running after the guy. Twice's bunny/fake maknae. Im Nayeon.

With no other thoughts, I ran after the guy passing everyone like they're just standing still.

Damn the guy runs fast. But heh. Track and field ace runner here. When it comes to running or chasing, no one can beat me.

My running form turned like Naruto and ran fast like I'm just practicing for a competition. A few seconds after I caught up with him he grabbed a knife and swung it. Maybe he was hoping he could stop me but with a cat like senses, I immediately kicked the knife off of his hand and grabbed the bag the moment he accidentally threw it on air.

"Heh. For a thief, you're slow kid." I said as I tied his hands back against a pole.

"Kusou... I swear I'm gonna make you regret this day." He managed to smirk at me in which I just replied with a smirk creepier than his.

"Y-Y/N?" Nayeon uttered my name as soon as I turned around to face her

"Yo." I gave her a smile. "Here. Got it back for ya." I handed her the bag, keeping my smile.

"T-Thanks." Her short reply and smiled a bit but still exposing her bunny like teeth. Lol. I can still feel that same feeling years ago. When her and I are still a happy couple. I still love her. I said at the back of my mind.

We broke up when she debuted as one of Twice's member. Not that I'm blaming her debut career for our break up. I mean, I'm happy for her. Seriously. It's been her dream since we were kids, to be an idol. And she achieved it so I'm proud and happy for her.

And to be honest, I was the one who broke up with her cause if her fans knew she's dating a nobody, she'd probably get a lot of hate. And I don't want that to happen to her so for the sake of her career, I gave her up. I let her go.

"So... how are you, Y/N?" She asked me.

"I'm doing good. Congrats on your new album by the way. My sister bought one right away as soon as it got released. She is totally crazy about you girls." I chuckled after I said those.

"Aww. Haha. I wish I can see her again." My heart melted when I saw her smile. The smile that she used to give me. I guess I can try to win her back.

"So anyways, are you... uhm... doing something later? Wanna go out for a---"

"Nabongs!" A tall guy ran to her.

"Oh hey, Reiki." She said smiling to him. Reiki... the name sounds pretty familiar. Where have I heard that name?

"Goddamn it, where were you? I told you not to leave my side. Geez, woman!" He cupped her face checking if she attained any injury then hugged her tight. I saw Nayeon blushing hard.

Huh... he's probably Nayeon's new boyfriend. I thought to myself. Guess I was too late. Too much for trying to get her back.

"Hihi. Pabbo. I'm fine. A thief grabbed my bag so I had to chase him but he helped me." Nayeon gestured to me as she explain. Reiki looked at me from head to toe. What the heck is up with this guy?

"Uhm... hey." I awkwardly said.

"Thanks for helping Nayeon." He plainly said without any emotions written on his face. Sheesh. Cold hearted.

"No biggie. Just happened to pass by when her bag got taken." I replied.

He just replied a nod and turned to Nayeon. "You sure you're okay?" His emotionless face were filled with worry when he looked at her.

"I promise I'm fine pabbo." Nayeon chuckled as she tap his cheek.

Reiki sighed and smiled back ruffling her hair a bit. "Let's go home." Reiki said. Home? So that mean he lives under the same roof with Nayeon? The thought of it alone pissed me off. Imagining the girl of my dreams, the love of my life living under the same roof with someone.

"So you two are living under the same roof, huh?" I said out of nowhere making them look at me with furrowed brows.

"Uh yeah. Why? Is there a problem with that?" Reiki said.

"Yes there is." I firmly said. Reiki looked at me with a smirk of his face.

"Really? And why is that?" Keeping the smirk on his face, he walked face to face with me.

"Cause the girl you're living with is mine." I smirked back but he wasn't even fazed out for what I said.

"Excuse me, but as far as I know, Y/N, I am not yours anymore so it's none of your business if who I live with. Whether it's Reiki or anyone else. Snap out of your daydream." Nayeon told me and grabbed Reiki's hand, pulling him to her side. "Let's go Reiki."

"Sure thing, sweetie." He intentionally hardened the word sweetie as he keep looking at me while he wrapped his arm around Nayeon.

"Hey Reiki! Come on." A guy said as soon as he pulled over beside us and rolled down the window.

"Coming. Let's go." Reiki walked Nayeon towards the car.

"You haven't changed at all, Y/N. You are still an asshole. I was actually thinking about asking you to hang out sometimes but nevermind." Nayeon's last words to me as she enter the car.

"See you never.... Y/N" Reiki smirked at me as he got inside next to Nayeon and shut the door.

I was left standing there, watching the car leave.

*sigh*

To be continued...