Chapter 18

"MINA!" I quickly ran over to her where Momo and Sana are holding her.

"What happened?"

MM: she said she don't have any appetite to eat and she said wanna use the CR but when she stood up she suddenly fainted.

I touched her forehead and she's burning and her body is cold as ice. I immediately took off my leather jacket and wrapped it around her.

"What in the hell.. she's having a fever. Jayson, get the car!" I tossed Jayson the key and picked Mina up bridal style.

"S-so c-cold.." I heard her mumble.

"Hang on penguin. You'll be alright." I saw Jayson pull over in front of us just in time so I immediately put her at the back and sat beside her after the girls hopped in.

"Are we taking her to the hospital?" Jayson asked.

"No. Head straight to the house. If the media finds out that one of TWICE is in the hospital, it'll cause a commotion and it'll be out in the media right away. With that, it'll give information to the suspects where their targets are and it's an advantage for them."

I grabbed my phone and called someone.

'Yellow? Who am I speaking with?'

"Hey jackass, it's me. Tachibana Reiki."

'Ah! Reiki mah boy! What's up?'

"Is she there?"

'Yeah. Why?'

"Hand her the phone. No more questions. Just hand it to her."

'Alright alright. *yells in the background* hey psychopath sister of mine who goes by the name of Saeko!! Reiki wants to talk to you!'

After a few seconds I heard a woman's voice from the other line.

'Hey, Tachibana. What is it?'

"Hey can you fly over to Seoul right away? I need help."

'That's unusual. The City Hunter never asked for my help. Why? Are you failing your mission now? Pfft."

"Saeko, I'm not fooling around. And no I am not failing on my mission, dork. I need your medical skills right now."

'*sighs* geez. Alright. Give me 1 hour. Send me your address.'

"Already sent it to your phone. Hurry up."

'Excited much to see me? Hahaha! don't worry. I'll be there, lover boy."

"Stop daydreaming already and hurry up." I didn't wait for her respond and immediately hung up.

"Wait... did I hear that right? S-Saeko's coming here?" Jayson asked.

"Mhmm."

"Well shit." Jayson

TY: why? Who's Saeko?

"Jayson's ex. And also a close friend of mine. And a cop in Japan. Aaaaaand... also a doctor. So technically she's a multi tasking person."

JH: well... that'll be awkward.
JS: of all people why her Rei?

"I told you. She's the only person we can trust when it comes to things like this."

Jayson just released a sigh and kept driving till we reached the house.