Chapter 23

Mina

*sighs* finally. Jeongyeonnie will replace me as Jimin's partner. I don't know what made JYP-ssi change his mind but I'm glad he did. To be honest, I don't wanna be his partner for the Music Bank. I only said that to make Reiki jealous. I don't know why but I love seeing him get jealous. But I'm the jealous one this time. Cause right now he's out on a date with Dahyunie. :(

I was even planning to ask him to play video games with me for the rest of the day since the meeting was finished earlier. Huhu! T___T

I wonder what they're doing right now. Hmph.

Jihyosus Christ, GodJihyo. Why am I even curious? Or to be more fitting, why am I even feeling jealous that he's out with Dahyunie? -____-

Curse this feeling!

Dahyun

I can't help myself getting excited as hell. I'm on a date with Reiki hyung. He promised me that we'll go out today so here we are right now. Walking on a romantic park.

Although...

It's kind of akward that the park is filled with couples. I think Reiki and I are the only non couple who's walking here. T-T

"You okay, Dahyun?" He asked me when he noticed me lost in thoughts. Huh. Even I didn't realize I'm spacing out.

"Huh? Ah! Ne. Mianhe. I was just thinking about something." I smiled warmly at him.

"You sure? Lemme guess, you're hungry aren't you? Haha!"

"Yah! Meanie!" I pouted and slapped his arm.

"Hahaha! I was just kidding Tofu."

"But yeah. I am a bit hungry. But I'm fine." I was surprised he grabbed my hand gently and lead me through the park till we reached an expensive looking restaurant.

"Let's just go eat on a cheaper one. I kinda forgot to bring my credit card." I shyly told him while keeping my gaze away from him.

"Who said you're paying?" He looked at me, smiling.

"But I was the---"

He cutted me off when he pulled me inside again.

"I'm the guy so I should be the one paying." He turned to me again and smiled.

"But I was the one who asked you to go out with me today."

"So? Even so. Let it be you who asked me or vice versa, I'm the one paying. No buts young lady." He told me with an authority like tone.

"Hmph. Alright whatever you say, dad." I told him and started to order.

"You're the second one who tried calling me dad." He said as we patiently wait for our food to arrive.

"Yeah? Who was the first one?"

"Momoring." He laughed a bit.

"Oh. Well the way you act is like a dad so basically you're a father like figure to us."

"That's JYP's throne not mine. And besides... as soon as I capture the brain behind all these threats towards you girls, I'm heading back to Japan." He looked out the window while talking.